PRB Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at PRB Enterprises

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRB Enterprises

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises.

Interview

It is of only one round taken by the owner of the company, simple profiling about the company, next round is telephonic confirmation that you are selected. bla bla bla bla

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview experience was quite well. It was not at all loaded. The team who interviewed were friendly. Overall process was smooth. A good experience overall. The company employees were punctual and the interview began right on time. It was more kind of get to know type of interview and mostly on technical aspects of your projects.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about projects you did in Engineering and about their company so that they know if the candidate is really interested in working with them.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises in April 2016.

Interview

They just waste your time. I was called 3-4 times for the interview. Nothing happens in their interviews. Every time they try to demote your salary.
    I wasted 2 months.

Interview Questions

They were trying to exploit me. In the first interview they set an average salary and in the 4th interview, the amount dropped by 30-40% so I did not accept the offer.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises (New Delhi) in December 2015.

Interview

Direct interview. Online job postings. In the 2nd round company ceo takes interview. It takes 2 months to get selected. U habe to attend 4 to 5 interview. No track of ur interviewstatus. Timepass in several interview rounds. And interview gets over in within a minute or two.

Interview Questions

• Can u work after proper training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Even if u have experience they dnt care.

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Applying online through job portal, first there was hr round of 10 -15 minutes, then there was director round of 15-20 minutes, Hr asked mostly general things from the resume

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRB Enterprises (New Delhi) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is 1:1 with the HR. Only one round is conducted as far i know. It was an entry level job so there lies no complex question at all in the interview.

Interview Questions

• The question were clear and simple basically concerned with company history and work they carry out.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.