PageGroup Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PageGroup

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 759 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at PageGroup (United Kingdom)

Interview

The process was fairly easy and quick. 3 interviews with MD’s with some basic questions and role play of the job. The hiring was easy and simple. It was a smooth process overall

Interview Questions
  • I don’t remember the questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Barcelona) in Jan 2021

Interview

La primera llamada fue muy directa, haciéndome preguntas sobre mi experiencia profesional, académica y mi situación actual. Me respondió a muchas preguntas sin tener que preguntar yo, con mucha información. Me dio una muy buena impresión. Estoy pendiente de una segunda antes de pasar con el empleador.

Interview Questions
  • Cual fue el motivo de dejar mi último trabajo Si estoy en otros procesos de selección
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Porto, Oporto) in Dec 2020

Interview

They were recruiting a new Project Manager for a German company opening operations in Portugal. The recruiter sent me some presentations and links with further information about their client in advance. The interview was based on my CV, so I talked about my background and experience then the recruiter shared more details about the position, challenges, and a little bit about benefits. She asked about my salary expectations, however the process has not moved forward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background and knowledge?
  • What is your experience working in an international company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portugal
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Portugal)

Interview

Worst interview of my life, interviewer stood me up for 20 minutes before sending a text message saying he was in another call (supposedly) and that would call me back as soon as he was done. Did he? No, one hour and a half later he sends another text saying that he just got out of the meeting and if I wanted to reschedule, I said "ok" and we rescheduled the interview and he basically just wanted to get it done and move on. Don't apply through Michael Page! They don't have the slightest respect, professionalism and morality for their job and for the people looking for a job!

Interview Questions
  • Background questions, and that is basically it, they also hint that you won't go through with the recruitment process for some reason, also they don't reply to emails.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Barcelona) in Nov 2020

Interview

Premier appel de 40 min pour préqualification Un entretien avec une manager de Barcelone Un entretien avec une directrice de Barcelone Un entretien avec une directrice de Suisse Un test de personnalité Si tout est ok prise de ref Mail classique de refus, sans trop d'explications après avoir consacré énormément de temps

Interview Questions
  • Avec qui iriez-vous dîner? Avez-vous visité nos locaux? Que pensez-vous de la manière dont l'Espagne à traiter la situation sanitaire? Vos plus grandes réussites / Echec Que changeriez vous dans le monde et dans votre vie?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Japan) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview was held in a friendly way. First introduce ourselves mutually. The interviewer asked some questions about how you source candidate, how you open a position, how you close it etc.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself how you source candidate how you open a position how you close it
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Boston, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

TA person did first line interview. Seemed pleasant even though was somewhat dismissive about my previous experience. Told me they would contact me about a second round with so and so, and then nothing. No follow up email either.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself type questions. Have I ran a full desk. Questions that seemed like she hadn’t seen my resume.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup (Germany)

Interview

- super umprofessionell - wurde aktiv auf den sozialen Netzwerken angesprochen - Headhunter schickte meinen uralten Lebenslauf an den Kunden - Es wurden falsche Informationen über den Kunden und die Stelle vermittelt

Interview Questions
  • - Weder Kunde, noch Headhunter war über die Stelle genauestens informiert, daher bekam ich Fragen zu hören: Warum haben Sie sich bei uns beworben? (Das verstehe ich jetzt nicht, ich wurde angesprochen, ich habe mich hier nicht beworben)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

It all started out very professional and I was extremely blown away. Made it to the final round and i think all things given, the whole process was very smooth. I understand that organisations are never obliged to inform you that you've not been successful. But i was extremely disappointed to have not been informed even after making call backs to check on the status of application. Pretty unexpected given the way I was contacted at the start, asked for feedback frequently throughout the process and given ample information on the timeline - it left a tinge of a sour taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how enthusiastic are you about this position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Milan) in Sep 2020

Interview

Ho mandato una mail di candidatura e mi hanno prontamente risposto e dato disponibilità. Sono stati molto professionali. Mi hanno fatto domande pertinenti sul mio passato, sulla mia carriera e sul mio futuro

Interview Questions
  • Cosa mi piace della posizione per il quale mi sono candidato
Viewing 1 - 10 of 759 Interviews