PageGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PageGroup Interview Questions

Interviews at PageGroup

HR Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter presented job opportunity for client in Massachusetts. I expressed an interest in the role and asked that he submit my resume. Several weeks later no next steps, no return calls/emails, just dead silence in response to my follow-ups. I thought this firm was professional. What a lousy way to treat a candidate. Don't waste your time with this firm.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and a Michael Page recruiter guided me through each step. There was a phone screening, In person interview via Skype, and a final interview/shadow at the Michael Page office. The second and third interview were very informative and every individual I spoke with was very honest with what the job would entail. The shadowing process was insightful to what the day to day job would be and I was given the opportunity to test my own skills and ask as many questions about the job and office as I had needed.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

Excellent interview process, onsite interview meeting with management and then offered job. It was an onsite interview in their New York office and interviewed with several management staff asking about my background and why I would be a fit at PageGroup.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

One of the worst experiences with an external recruiter I have ever had. The recruiters will badger you non-stop when they see that they can make money off of you, and then when they realize they cannot, they disappear until the see the next opportunity to exploit you.
     Specifically, I received four phone calls and four emails in four hours to set up an interview with an employer. And when I reached out to the recruiter I never received a response until the next gig came up.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very Easy indeed. Some young kid interviewing me and pseudo-flirting with me throughout the interview process. Quite uncomfortable at times, because we were sat in a very small, white, windowless room.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

3 long in-person interviews, and multiple short phone screenings. Very unresponsive recruiters, lack of respect for my time. Arrived on the day of my final interview and nobody had any idea I was even scheduled.

Seemed like a great place to work with truly nice people, however, as the process progressed, I became less enthused. The disorganization and overall disregard for candidates' time is disturbing. Such a shame!

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person. General background, very informative Asked many questions to see what i was looking for and to get to know me as a professional.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

Phone Interview. They called and we chatted. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. The company gave off a fraternity like feel. When I asked him about the work environment, he avoided the question with saying, "oh we're all just so driven here".

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

So I submitted an application online and got a call back. This is a recruiting firm that puts people in touch with companies to help them get jobs. I called the guy back and had a conversation with him. Wow. So mainly you tell them about yourself, your background, what you're looking for etc. Basic questions. This position I applied for salary was way less than what I was already making. The guy, Ian, was completely rude and unprofessionally. He basically said I didn't have enough experience and couldn't make more than that. One, I was already making more than the salary they were offering. Obviously I wouldn't take a job paying me less. Two, I did get another job soon after paying me way more that I did. These recruiter working in real estate do no know much about the construction or engineering business. The guy interviewing on the phone is not even an engineer. I couldn't believe the nerve he had trying to put me down when he's the one who called me. Unbelievable. Definitely would NOT recommend working with this recruiting firm!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PageGroup (Century City, CA (US)).

Interview

Contacted through linkedin -- came in for an interview and blew the interview out o the water. They told me I needed to schedule my next interview and after several attempts at scheduling/contacting anybody, I gave up. I was then contacted again by someone else, told him what happened and then he disappeared. Place is a joke -- in a nice building but a super crappy office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.