Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pearson Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearson

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Mostly ask questions on the work experience. Your current experience with case studies to support your experience will help. Also, there are multiple rounds of interview and it take 3 -4 weeks for the entire process

Interview Questions

• Describe your current job experience
      Why do you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Long and drawn out process- 2-3 Phone Interviews, Video Interview, Group Panel Interview and a Campus Project - Be prepared to go the long haul, put in much effort and then potentially not receive the job.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

I was approached by their recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. She told that she will pass my information to the hiring manager. After one month, I asked for an update and the recruiter told me that they progressed with other candidates.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Lots of levels of interviews. I've completed round one with the recruiter and round two with the District Supervisor. There are more interviews to come apparently.
    Education background is a must. Educational sales experience of presenting and in servicing is a must. Lots of questions about managing a large territory as well as managing the high demands of the job too.
    Not an interview for a beginner just entering the field.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in round 1- Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Log on to a site that they provide and questions appeared and recorded your response via video recording. Question where common like "Tell me about yourself". Each question gave you 2 attempts to record in case you messed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here? Describe a weakness   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Not that bad, but I really don't mind interviews. Not technically demanding at all. I just had to wait a very long time to schedule an appointment , but partly that was my schedule conflicts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Level II Technical Support - Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was initially intimidating, as the interview was performed by a team, some of whom were web-conferenced in from Iowa, where the other half of the team operates. Management team almost immediately put me at ease, and the interview went quite well.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress on the job?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

I had one on-campus interview and then I was called on-site for two more interviews with different managers. There was no coding challenge or algorithms question. All the questions were resume based and behavioral. Mostly revolving around my experiences with different technologies. My interviews went pretty well but I didn't get an offer.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pearson (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Long process. Takes 2 months from initial interview until you get an offer. They interview you multiple times and also make you take a day off work to complete a "campus project" to try on the job for a day. After that, you need to demo their technology in a presentation during the final interview. Very lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions-- Tell me about a time when you... What's the most competitive thing you've done?
      Lots of digging into background--- why did you pick your college? what was your GPA? Why did you pick your major?   1 Answer

Family Connections Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied on Oct. 15th for a job that did not start until Jan. 6th, so I knew they were in no rush to hire promptly. Got a phone call two weeks later for a screening and to discuss job details. He then moved me onto a panel interview. The interview was very laid back, very kind people and lasted about 45 minutes through an online platform (Outlook Teams). About a week and a half later I received a call offering me the position and they said HR would be reaching out soon to start the on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.