Pearson Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 975 of over 975 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

The ones interviewing were very professional and they ask relevant questions in the interview. HR followed up with the hiring process. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your professional experience.
    Answer Question

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Brief yet professional, although the questions asked verged towards strange towards the very end, asked a sequence problem that seemed to have nothing to do with the position. Very friendly people.

Interview Questions
  • A sequence question, what do the following numbers have in common.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I interviewed at Pearson (Manchester, England)

Interview

This is a review of the application process. I have substantial experience and I met all the requirements listed in the job specification. However I was not invited to interview. I received a patronising rejection email, which wasn’t even signed by a named contact. The email said that those who do best are people who match the criteria, who write a cover letter and who adapt their CV for each job they apply for. Well, I had certainly tailored my CV and clearly demonstrated how I matched all the specific criteria from the job description in my cover letter. The thing that bothers me is that there was no salary range advertised for this post, and the application form required me to state my expected salary. I therefore have a feeling that they selected the candidates who wrote the lowest salary. Why not be up front and state the salary range? This was a maternity cover position, so Pearson must know the usual salary range. I wish that Pearson would be more open about their salary budget and that they would be more personal and less patronising in their rejection email. I understand that they had a lot of applicants, so it’s possible that there were many candidates with even more experience than me. I just felt like the whole process was so impersonal. There was no way to even contact them to discuss the job in advance.

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Multiple rounds - Technical and Non-technical. They are looking for management style and as well as how you interact with senior leadership. Timelines are tight so you need to formulate a very good strategies when you are getting a large and complex project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Quick and easy and responsive. Kept good communication and did not have to chase for a response. Interviewees were professional and informative. I enjoyed the interview process and had a positive experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

It was short and I was asked specific auestions. I did not feel like the manager was trying to trap me or anything. I also received an answer quickly. I was asked about my past experience and the relevance to the job, also had to tell why I should be hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Initial interview over the phone. Speak with a talent advisor asks about the nature of the position and why you think you would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pearson (London, England)

Interview

Sorry l don't remember much of it as it was a while ago. But mainly competency question and assessment and role play task depending on the position you are going for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

it is a one round, 6 people panel interview. including hiring manager and test engineer and an automation developer. they asked general questions on testing and technical questions related to Java and testing automation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Just a normal interview. We were sitting in a boardroom with no table between us. Gave me a much more comfortable feel. They were personable and open to questions. They also seem to have a sense of humour, which is always nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

First interview was a technical interview . Second interview was the manager interview. First interview was bit difficult but the panel was really friendly. In the second interview asked questions related to testing.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self introduction 2. OOP concepts 3. Arrays 4. Analytical Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 975 Interviews