People Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Recruitment Agency16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

People Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group in Jan 2022

Interview

Excellent!! all the round were interesting and interview were very good . the HR was also prompt and explained the process in detailed . The process was fast. enjoyed interacting with the team shaadi.com

Interview Questions
  • how you make sure you keep learning
    Answer Question

People Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

It is very good process asked questions also good good interaction easy to guess the answer interviewer is very friendly.hole interview process can move smoothly.very good process iam very happy to give the interview to This company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

20.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=People Group~497825
Join the conversation on

People Group

Application

I interviewed at People Group

Interview

First of all Resume Shortlisting, then HR interview, and lastly i gave Product interview. It was an on campus placement process. It was online due to COVID in that period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process had two round(both were technical), First round was overall based on my work experience and some of technical scenario. Second was purely technical, one of senior had taken They had given me scenario

Interview Questions
  • Difference between mysql, postgress,& mongodb, And which is good to use

People Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at People Group in Jan 2021

Interview

First Round is Simple Data Structure Question and then Second round was full of technical questions related to Javascript , databases , and the questions related to projects and technologies used and then the third round was a system design interview and my all rounds have went well even I received shortlisted status after the second round but after that I did not received any update I called Hr she told that Head of Engineering is busy whenever he will be available we will schedule your next round with him she kept on saying this for 2 weeks and then in 3rd week when I asked the status update she said you are rejected you were kept on hold . Very bad experience and unprofessional experience from team and they didn't gave any reason why I was rejected my rounds went well if they wanted to reject me they why to keep someone on hold for 2 weeks and that too without telling them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at People Group (New Delhi)

Interview

Campus Recruitment. GD followed by PI

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

I interviewed at People Group

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. They asked general questions on CV. Asked questions on previous job experiences and difficulties faced. Also, common product management terms and definitions. Asked general HR questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

interview process was good ..! they will make you sit for sometime which is okay but the interview process might take long hours,meanwhile you can enjoy the environment of the company and chill...!

Interview Questions
  • 1.Face detection algo in any language, SQL scripts 3.normal coding basic coding questions

Anonymous Employee in Tardeo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Group (Tardeo) in Jan 2020

Interview

They found my profile on Naukri.com And they called me for an interview It was done face to face 1 HR and 2 Managers met me for the interview and spoke about the culture and what is shaadi all about. By saying how do they work with e-commerce online sales and marketing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at People Group in Dec 2019

Interview

Interview process was a 2 day process with a total of 3 rounds. First round to check logical ability, second technical interview which focused on basic data structure and algorithms and java script followed by HR round where they see if you fit the company culture .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews

People Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at People Group as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.14 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Customer Services Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at People Group takes an average of 4 days when considering 43 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Full Stack Web Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at People Group according to 43 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.95%