People Group Interview Questions

Updated 28 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

People Group

Application

I interviewed at People Group

Interview

Interview process was very smooth, Overall 4 rounds 3 technical out of which 2 would be with the manager and the test lead , 3rd round with Director of Technology And if everything goes well last and final would be with HR

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared in advance with all basic concepts for automation and for manual testing concepts
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview process involved an assessment which must be completed within a certain deadline. Next would be the technical interview followed by HR interview. On completion of all the mentioned rounds, an offer is rolled out based on your interview performance.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment, technical questions on data science and machine learning, HR interview.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

a

Software Engineer

Got laid off last week.. Multiple people from my team is impacted!! I was told i didn't meet expectations even though I was even praised for my deliverables last month. Feeling underconfident and depressed.. Marriage is planned next month .. Need advice on how to prepare for the road ahead.. Shall i take couple off months off ?? Or start looking immediately.. Need suggestions very badly !! Tata Consultancy Accenture IBM Infosys

42 Comments

Tech India

160.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=People Group~497825
Join the conversation on

People Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

It was great. Got a chance to speak to a lot of folks during the interview process, even Anupam Mittal. The HR guided me with full support every step of the way.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How will you manage a team which works in high burn situation? Q: Technical questions about In-app purchase

People Group

Application

I interviewed at People Group

Interview

Overall was a smooth experience. Interview feedback’s were provided on the same day. Process was 1. Online test 2. Interview for golang and databases 3. Interview on Kafka, microservices and system design

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at People Group

Interview

Interview process included 2 Technical rounds followed by 1 hr round.. Questions were asked from basic to advanced level in ios development. Included questions on Swift, SwiftUI, objC, push notifications, firebase. Asked about my work experience and apps developed so far.

Interview Questions
  • What is benefit of using gcd. Questions on push notifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

I interviewed for the role of data engineer in September 2022.It took around 2 week. Consists of 2 round one technical second technical plus managerial. Questions were easy to moderate. They give more importance to logic and basics rather than tough questions. Question consist of work experience, basic sql and aws services specially aws redshift. And each round ends with one puzzle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

Round 1 - EDA and model building from given dataset. Round 2 - 2hrs interview to test my understanding of basic ML concepts and if I was able to explain my projects well. Discussion on how ML could be applied at the company and what approaches could be used. Final Round - Interview with Director of company to check if I was a cultural fit as well a brush up of ML concepts and evaluation of my Python skills.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Time series analysis (Project based - in depth) How do you evaluate time series predictions? Explain your machine learning projects. Bias Variance Trade off. Over fitting vs Under fitting Loss function vs Cost function vs Evaluation metrics How do you prevent under fitting. How is random forest used for feature selection. Explain ensemble techniques. Why did you use the algorithms while building the model in Round 1 What is your understanding of the dataset given in Round 1 Do you know basics of deep learning How would you use ML at our company?

People Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at People Group in Sep 2022

Interview

It was really easy and smooth. The interviewer was super friendly and spoke really well. Overall experience was really nice and intresting and it completed really quickly. Thanks to the hiring team, I got the job really quickly!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at People Group (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

1. Coding round - platform was techgig After qualifying scheduled interview for technical round. 2. Interview - technical, asked about work related projects, than went on for js question and than 2 coding questions and 1 system design question

Interview Questions
  • asked about work related projects, than went on for js question and than 2 coding questions and 1 system design question

People Group

Application

I interviewed at People Group

Interview

Interview was totally based on DSA, CS Fundamental subjects like OS, DBMS and the engineering project. There were two rounds by Manager and the Director. Be well prepared with points mentioned in your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews

People Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at People Group as 84.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.14 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Customer Services Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at People Group takes an average of 6 days when considering 66 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 3 days).

Common stages of the interview process at People Group according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 22.58%