Cover image for Persistent Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Persistent Systems Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,285 of over 1.3T interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

Interview was nice and asked about software development life cycle , OOPS concepts ,Programs, SQL Queries, about my self, study background, any previous experience , Project related things and technologies I know

Interview Questions
  • OOPS, SDLC , DBMS, Project, Programs
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Persistent Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

2 rounds of technincal and hr round .. offer was available only if we clear competive programming round in 3 attempts after hr round for freshers. That was the difficult part

Interview Questions
  • i was a fresher . we were given competitive programming round before giving an offer

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

184.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Persistent Systems~150639
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Persistent Systems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Persistent Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

Five rounds are there in which two are coding round then there are two technical rounds and after that hr round. This was a very long process. Took lots of month to proceed.

Interview Questions
  • First he asked me to introduce yourself Told to solve me one coding question which was very simple Then asked me about oops concepts Then one query What is pass by value and pass by reference
1 person found this interview helpful

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

It consist of total 5 rounds . In which two are coding then interview rounds. The coding round consist of two coding questions and multiple choice questions from core subjects . In technical round they asked to solve basic coding question and basic sql query .then hr round happen.

Interview Questions
  • First they asked to introduce yourself. Then give me to solve a coding question on his interface then asked me questions from oops and dbms then asked me to solve a basic sql query . In hr round she asked me basic questions like are you willingly to relocate and why persistent kind of questions.

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

You have to pass the OA for the interview. They took two rounds of technical interview and after clearing that you have to give hr round. My overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

I had only one round and it was kind of an easy one. The interviewer was asking mostly basic questions on OOPs, C#, SQL, MVC, etc. The interview was one of the easiest compared to other interviews I gave.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Dec 2022

Interview

Interview was quite good . I interviewer asked mostly about the oops concepts and DBMS questions and some code implementation to check your coding knowledge. And try to manipulate your answers to check your confidence on your knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • What is oops ? and it's code implementation of its four pillars.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems (Hyderābād) in Dec 2022

Interview

Three rounds of interviews 1.technical round with basics and intermediate 2.tech and managerial round with system design and at architectural level questions 3.HR round about Comapany and package All are intermediate and level and took 1 week to complete the process

Interview Questions
  • Basic of objective c and swift Questions on ARC and multithreding Architectural level questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Dec 2022

Interview

i got call from hiring team. 2 round of interview 1> 1st round cleared then HR said we have put on hold your profile . Our opening filled up with other candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Basic React question eg Hooks, diff b/w useMemo vs React.memo

Persistent Systems

Application

I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

Question were leetcode easy level overall smooth interview process. After the 1st round which was a mix of aptitude and 2 coding questions The second round was a technical interview Followed by a 3rd round which was a behavioural round.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on start patterns were asked during technical interview

Persistent Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems

Interview

The interview process was up to the mark. The interviewer were professional and friendly at the same time. The questions asked during the process were easy to medium difficulty level . During the interview coding questions were also given .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,285 Interviews

Persistent Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Persistent Systems as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Associate Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Persistent Systems takes an average of 13 days when considering 1,182 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Persistent Systems according to 1,182 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 24.71%