Piramal Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Piramal Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews at Piramal Enterprises

2.9

Manufacturing Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Quick and painless and friendly. 2 people in a side room, the HR manager and the team lead/supervisor for my shift. Talked about the company, my skills and my job history, and were friendly and open to questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you make a mistake while working?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises.

Interview

Interview happens with group leader or Team Leader, for 15-20 mins. Few questions on past experience followed by general questions on chemistry. Mostly to test the knowledge. Followed by salary negotiations with HR. Mostly they have a fixed figure in mind and won't negotiate much.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Individually prepared for my specific skills. Professional and courteous. Reviewed plant site operations and some of the manufacturing equipment, as well as newly purchased, but not yet commissioned equipment. Met with multiple leaders in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

Very kind interviewer. Questions were not too difficult, more interested in your experience and your ability to apply skills. Additionally, they stressed that they are international company. Additionally, the staff seemed very friendly as I was interviewed by multiple people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your education.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises.

Interview

Contacted initially for a Skype interview which lasted 45 min. Second stage was a face-to-face interview for about 1h30 with department manager, HR and commercial manager. Technical skills test (30 min) and lab visit with one of the team members. 2 weeks waiting for official offer to be made

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Mumbai) in April 2020.

Interview

First, an online test was conducted through Amcat it contained questions on aptitude ie quants, verbal, technical MCQs. Next was an online interview they asked questions on DBMS, java, currents projects. final was a situation kind of interview where he asked questions related to how would you handle clients, tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• DBMS joins
      Java multithreading
      Python reverse a string
      projects
      my role in projects
      Where you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Consumer Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurla

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Kurla).

Interview

It took somewhere around 2 weeks from applying for the job to 1st interview round (face to face). The HR were prompt and quickly updated the candidate. They very frankly responded to my questions as well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises (Ahmedabad).

Interview

It was Good, interview process was very smooth but technicat, i faced 6 round of interviews prior to selection. This process took around 1 month to finalyze the candidate. I got offer letter after interview process and other pre-workout prior to joining.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piramal Enterprises in September 2019.

Interview

The interviewer and HR simultaneously took the interview. Got a call from the HR to schedule it at a time convenient to me. The interview process lasted for around half an hour. The questions asked were mostly based on my resume and experience. Some of them were also related to the role that was offered.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very comfortable, great environment, very good structured enjoyed. It was great. Very professional employees. Very clear and straightforward. Honest. No confusion. I had fun. Would recommend others. They were very helpful to me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.