Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.7

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

I went through an extremely lengthy interview process- with multiple Microsoft Teams interviews. This lasted for several months. At the end of the process, I was meeting with the final interviewer for the final round. From there, I was completely ghosted - the recruiter ignored all of my emails, and I never heard from them again. Do yourself a favor - don't interview here.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as it relates to this position.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2020.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and was selected for a phone screen with their Senior Manager. The call lasted one hour and consisted primarily of questions related to my experience and some technical questions. The interviewer was extremely thorough and asked very detailed questions about my projects so make sure you review your past projects included in your resume and prepare to discuss every single detail. Also, make sure you are prepared to discuss your experience using software listed on your resume. Although it was a very challenging interview, I believe it is much more effective in evaluating candidates than some other interviews I recently had (such as tell me your strengths, weaknesses, and other behavioral questions that can be easily rehearsed). I enjoyed the conversation with the Senior Manager and wish I was selected for the second round.

Interview Questions

• The majority of questions were related to past experience. Be prepared to discuss detailed procedures, findings and recommendations.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2020.

Interview

I was happy to receive a call from HR at first, went through the initial interview and was told there would be next one. Couple of days later, Video conference interview was scheduled and set to meet with the manager and director, then got email, i would have met with the manager only instead, then another email to state that it had to cancel and reschedule. Then I rescheduled to the following week. At that moment, I didn't really care if one less person to meet with as long as there is an interview with at least a manager. So I took a day off just for that and wanted to focus on the interview even though it is a video interview and was thinking that I had a big chance because my skill set and experience are so close to the job description. To my huge disappointment, at the very last minute, like a couple of hours before the interview, I got another email saying they had to cancel the interview!!! I was like, shouldn't they confirm all these before setting appointment with candidate? I mean... if they found someone, at least go through a show, spend some time in the interview and reject me later. This is a big blow, having set it up with high hope and then changed two times and finally canceled. This is very unorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• HR interview: - Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Mainly focused questions on resume and past school project. We also talked about previous role as software engineer, internship position. What will you be doing on day-to-day work like more around job duties.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging code you've worked on and explain how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I applied on line. At 2:18pm I got an email from them congratulating me on meeting the basic qualifications for the position. I guess with 20 years experience I should be grateful they felt I had basic skills. At 6:35pm, 4 hours and 17 minutes later I get an email from them telling me that after "careful consideration", they are pursuing others who more closely match what they are looking for. Hard to believe that a company could be so incompetent to send these kinds of unprofessional emails to a candidate. I can see why this company is not doing well and staying relevant in the face of stiff competition if the people in HR sending this stuff out are any indication.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Hiring management was very poor. There was a single person interviewing as many as 50 people and taking 15 minutes for each person. Had to wait from 11.30 to 4.30 for my chance for 1st round only. Pathetic management. Walk-ins have better management than this.

Interview Questions

• questions related to stats as if they were hiring PhD guys in stats   Answer Question
    • covered everything from classification to boosting and neural networks. even asked for working and derivations for algorithm and calculation   Answer Question

Supply Sales Interview

Interview

Quick and efficient. Phone call screen began the process and then an in person interview. I highly enjoyed the interview and it was professional but comfortable. I highly suggest going through the interview process.

Software Developer(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I had gone for the scheduled drive through a consultancy.
    Only 10-15 minutes of interview. After that security asks you to leave for the day. The HR did not have courtesy to give the feedback. It is so embarrassing.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Trenton, NJ (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied for the Transportation Manager position in NJ in July. Talked with hiring rep in early July. Nice Woman. In the job description they did not say that the job was remote based and that it was for International transportation. You may want to put that on the job description to let people know. Went back and forth on a couple of emails. Got a phone interview. After that I never heard anything from anyone on it. Classless and Unprofessional in my book. Waste of Time!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

General process by interview first over the phone and then with a manager in person. Over the phone interview was a simple get to you know type interview as they were general HR type questions. The in-person interview focused more on your skills in relation to the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.