Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 309 of over 309 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Pitney Bowes

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

1.First Round:- Recruiter Round Recruiter was unprofessional, did not show up for the interview. Asked basic role related questions . 2.Second Round:- Hiring Manager Round Questions related to the role. Some basic SQL questions. Questions on resume and previous projects. 3. Third Round :- Case Study Round I was given a case study with 2 set of questions . One set I had to show recommendations based on data and second set was basic SQL questions. Rejected after that.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between Having and Where.
    Answer Question

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Over the phone followed up with in person session. It was really cool to see the people there and the building very big with lots of stuff to do in there.

Interview Questions
  • What's my experience as far as technical support?

What people are saying about Pitney Bowes

Join the conversation on

Referral and Opportunities

1m

an

SR Cloud Application Engineer

Hello Fishes I am a frontend developer with 6 YOE and I have the following offers: 1. T-Systems, Pune - X LPA 2. Pitney Bowes, Pune - X LPA 3. Encora - X+3 LPA 4. HCL - X-1 LPA Can you guys help me choose a company in terms of good quality work, WLB, Culture, WFH and good hikes? Also can you tell me what is a decent salary that I should be drawing with respect to my YOE?

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Very straight forward interview process, and great manager! It was nice to chat with the current team as well. The company definitely wants to make sure their employees are happy

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions specifically about how much I knew about Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Went through two interviews - got ghosted. So unprofessional. Each interview was 45 minutes long. They were accommodating when I had to change my time though. At least give feedback - especially if you say you’ll be in contact.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing of substance - wanted to know the details of their own job.

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in Feb 2022

Interview

I was contacted to speak with a recruiter over the phone for 15 minutes. After that I received and email for a virtual interview, I completed that and felt it went well. Then was contacted to schedule 2 more 30 minute virtual interviews. I scheduled both of them for within the week, 2 days later I received an email to reschedule one of the interviews to almost 2 weeks out. I completed the second interview then the day before my third interview I got an email that the position was filled. I didn't receive a cancelation for the third interview until I emailed the recruiter. Then I got an email for the cancelation but no reply back from the recruiter apologizing or anything. This is highly unprofessional and rude to treat someone this way. I've done this type of position before and could have done this job in my sleep.

Interview Questions
  • No structured questions just mostly questions about my background.

Pitney Bowes

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview

Interview process was professional, though this was many years ago. I met with a sitting SM regarding their role, while they were to be promoted within their organization. This was for a large, national account.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in Jan 2022

Interview

Casual. Asked questions about equipment, experience. Shown around facilities and what equip will be worked on. Hours and days, what holidays off. Talked about other things not related. Met manager and lead tech and facilities manager and hr person.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving current employer

Pitney Bowes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in Jan 2022

Interview

15 min call with HR and 1on1 meeting with the manager. A nice conversation about my skills and experience, including an in-depth presentation of one of my projects. The job was described as remote in the offer but I was asked If I could move to another city. I consider the experience negative because I was ghosted. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Austin, TX)

Interview

Went on multiple interviews and was lead on to believe I was a top candidate. Eventually, after a COUPLE months of back and fourth, I was eliminated. 6 months later, the job is still listed. Then, I had an interview for a different position for a different department and I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Nashville, TN)

Interview

It was Video call process with senior software engineer & then with HR . I was asked questions about the work i have done my previous company. I was almost asked everything about my work .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Interviews

Pitney Bowes Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Pitney Bowes according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 26.04%