PlayStation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PlayStation Interview Questions

Interviews at PlayStation

2.7

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation.

Interview

There are two interviews in total. The first one (1h) is with two junior engineers. They asked a coding question and some other questions on data structures. The second one (1.5h) is with the whole team. A harder coding question and other technical questions related to what the team is working on.

Interview Questions

• Describe hash map. When should use them. How to resolve conflictions.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had three or four 1:1 interviews
    The last one was with the Event Manager
    Overall thought the process was just fine but I wish I had received feedback on why I didn't get the role

Diversity and Inclusion Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter saying the hiring manager was interested in moving forward. They also asked three screening questions but I did not speak with anyone. I responded to the email. I received a response about 1 and a half weeks later.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview was quick. Asked a few questions. I was nervous. This is a dream job. They were very nice and patient. I don’t think that I did well though. Thank you

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation in October 2020.

Interview

2 round of 45 mins interview. Tech interview with machine learning lead and behavior interview with BI manager. The last round is 90 mins interview with the hiring team. The process of the interview is quite smooth and even though I didn't come up with some answers I still pass the first round.

Interview Questions

• how to measure the performance of your model?
      how to understand or explain the regularization?
      what's the difference between L1 and L2 regularization?
      what's the design of the experiment?
      How to set up hypothesis testing?
      How to determine the size of hypothesis testing?   Answer Question

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The recruiter was unprofessional and they wasted my time she was not transparent and very rude! Dont waste your time working here pay is horrible!

Procees took a month and they werent serious at filling the role-PLEASE DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME! Recruiters are bad here!

Developer/Publisher Relations Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation.

Interview

I was told through back channels that I didn’t get the job because I was not a woman, minority, or LGBT. Not the only time I’ve heard this about Sony’s new, woke, illegal, hiring practices. I’m fine losing a job to someone more qualified than myself, but the whole point of this “culture change” is to find the best person for the job, regardless of their looks, and I know for a fact that’s not what happened here. Fix your culture the right way, not through quotas and wasting time of qualified people.

Oh, and I am a minority that happens to look more Caucasian than anything else, so nice job assuming my ethnicity.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PlayStation.

Interview

Applied online followed by hr screen and manager phone interview. Manager was looking for specific experience and I was looking for more broad position so both sides felt the mismatch.

Interview Questions

• What type of process have you used in the past to manage projects?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Seamless, professional, and friendly. The recruiter did a great job of coordinating everything. I interviewed with 3 sets of people and was made an offer almost immediately. I interviewed on a Friday and accepted the offer the Monday after. Interview questions were pretty straight forward. No weird curveballs.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I have just started interviewing with Playstation, so far it goes smooth. Recruiter is very helpful and responds very quickly to my emails. Currently I am preparing for the technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.