PointClickCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PointClickCare Interview Questions

Interviews at PointClickCare

Machine Learning Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Recruiter approached me and set a time to talk. The first round was mostly introducing the company. The position was remote. The next round was with the hiring manager that he was a VP of the company. It was a nice conversation and mostly about my background. His background was not that much aligned with mine and company's mission but he was an experienced IT manager. They wanted to found a brand new team and I was the first candidate interviewing for that team. Couple of days later, recruiter contacted and it looks the first round went well and they want to move forward. The scheduled two interviews with a SVP and another VP. My assumptions was this is the final round since usually VPs talks with candidates in later stages. After this round, recruiter called and said we're going to invite you to on-site but we're still figuring out about the format of interviews and interviewers. I already had couple of offers and respectfully withdraw my application.

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I participated in a couple of rounds of interviews. The first interview was with a manager and existing member of the team in which we discussed the normal first interview topics. The second interview was with management only and I had to prepare and give a educational presentation.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)).

Interview

Very quick to respond, received emails as to interview times, and confirmation. Staff was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable on the call. I had an initial interview- then an in depth interview, and it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to apply for the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

17 Dec 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Abilene, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Started with a brief interview with the recruiter. About 2 weeks later I had an interview with Manager and HR. The 3rd interview was a few weeks after that. It was with the Manager and another implementer from another team. It was a very long process of waiting for then next steps, but in the end well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to do a 5-10 minutes demonstration style presentation on something I am passionate about.   1 Answer

Intermediate Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lonsdale, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Lonsdale, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted first by the hiring manager and then a second interview with the team lead. The first phone screening went very well and then I had a phone interview. After that the team interview occurred.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about both my experience and how I worked with different situations.   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist - Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had an initial screening with the HR. I received an email 4 days later to progress to the next set of interviews. I was scheduled for three separate 1 hour Zoom video interviews. I interviewed with the VP of the department, 2 team members and my final interview was with the EVP of the division. I received a call 3 days later after the last interview with an offer. Each interview went the full hour. I really enjoyed each interview because they felt more like conversations that were very informative and engaging.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel if an idea or suggestion from another team member is adopted instead of yours?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Wauwatosa, WI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

5 interview process that took roughly 2.5 months which I understand is relatively quick for an external hire. Everyone was very professional yet down to earth, and HR was very responsive in keeping me posted on the overall process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PointClickCare?   1 Answer
    • What are the most important skills required for this role, in your opinion?   1 Answer
    • Why long term care?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually a breath of fresh air. Here's why...I didn't get a ton of canned questions. Admittedly, I do have experience in the industry, but still I felt like my manager was trying to understand whether I was a good fit for the organization or not rather than sizing me up based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through the steps you would take if you were passed a lead for a prospective client?   Answer Question

17 Dec 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Your feedback is very valuable to us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Senior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Bloomington, MN (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

A one to one phone interview. Then a few weeks later an in-person interview for 3.5 hours. There were 4 different sessions with 1-2 people in each session.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about learning a new software product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very detailed process, HR from the organization kept me very informed of current and next steps. The hiring manager stayed in touch through the whole process as well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult work situation and how you handled it and learned from it.   Answer Question

6 Nov 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.