PolicyBazaar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PolicyBazaar Interview Questions

Interviews at PolicyBazaar

2.6

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went there through a walkin. There were two rounds on that day, both were f2f. They asked whether I ak interested in an internship, I denied. They said we'll get in touch with you. I got a call for last round and I went there for the same. In that too they offered an internship. HR didnt pick the call later on. No management. They were just wasting time.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

2 telephonic interview. First by the product manager and second by the business head. Question related to coding knowledge and willingness to work late(relevant since role is mostly about managing develops and has nothing to do with product management)

Interview Questions

• do you have any startup experience   1 Answer
    • have you ever managed a development team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. Not useless waiting time. They take care of the interviewees unlike some organisations. People are good. Gained a good knowledge during the interview. Interviewer was good. Good experience overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

Worst Interview Process, Irresponsible HR team. They just send salary Breakup in mail and say consider this as offer letter. When you ask for offer letter, they just say consider this mail as an offer letter and will give you hard copy of offer letter on the date of your joining. Also they ask a candidate to join in 7 days while a candidate is saying his/her notice period is one month. They dont provide a good salary also. Dont waste your time with Policybazaar

Interview Questions

• They ask normal Java, Spring, Mongo (basically from your CV)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

The process took time due to many applicants were there. the team tried to interview as many people as possible. In the sales, the people were interested to know how would you be able to achieve the target and are you in the sales field and will you be able to handle the pressure.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It was campus hiring.There were 3rounds in campus and final rounds was at there office in gurgaonand the whole process took 2-3 weeks.There were HR and Technical rounds.The interview was average.They were basically checking communication skill.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between smart worker and hard worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

it was good, very friendly, detailed, first, it was taken by HR then-senior hr, got my offer letter in a day, very good place to work for freshers, if you want a good place for experience in sales

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

quite easy .... quick interesting...
    interview process there was ony 3 rounds
    1). hr round
    2.) interview w ith team leader.
    3.) manager round
    very easy process . i goes to direct walk in through online job portal .
    i feel that they are taking intervie so quickly and also arrrange offer letter on the same day.

Interview Questions

• what is your long term goal ???   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2016.

Interview

It was really a good interview with the MD and CEO of the company. They asked every question related to Skills and constantly checks the confidence of the individual.

Interview Questions

• Despeite of the genral one, they check the stablity of the person.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PolicyBazaar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process take almost 45 Days. and they deny to give option to serve notice period in my current company to join immediately. Interview level is good. But process is very bed.
    They called me for 4 time for interview and just doing time pass in 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.