R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Interviews at R.R. Donnelley

2.7

Associate Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

The recruiter called and had a bad reception on their end. Call was dropped and it kind of threw me off. After a couple of minutes they called back and then it was like speed dating. The call maybe lasted 8 minutes. They didn’t have answers to some of my questions stating that it was a company of over 10,000 people and they couldn’t answer questions at the level that I was asking. In the end they went with other candidates. I assume it was candidates that actually got a better chance to interview. Disappointing because I was excited for the call and the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever directed a Photoshoot?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Well thought out questions, panel interview, provided information needed to locate facility in remote area. Multiple in person interviews and a few phone calls with several layers of management. Gave facility tour to ensure comfortable.

Interview Questions

• one thing i learned from previous boss   1 Answer

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

After emailing back and forth for a week and the recruiter missing two scheduled phone interviews, I had to call him. He didn't know what position I was interviewing for and I had to TELL HIM(what). I asked him to tell me about the position and he couldn't so he asked me to go through my background(okay..) so I did and he said he would call me back lol. You should run from this company. So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked about background but didn't know what the job was LOL   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in August 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview with NY-based recruiter. The interview was going smoothly until he elected to change the tone completely. He decided to reject my candidacy because I did NOT file for unemployment in January when I departed my previous firm. Quite frankly, I have never experienced nor heard about anything like this. This was easily the most ridiculous interview that I have ever taken part in.

Interview Questions

• - Walkthrough of my previous positions.
      - Long-winded lecture about how he had to move back in with his parents after he got his MBA.
      - Lecture about why it is fishy that I didn't file for unemployment   Answer Question

Legal Document Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got called by a recruiter. Set up a phone interview. Talked to Alan Freeman (client services director), who gave me the impression that I would be hired - I just needed to talk to a site manager to make sure I was a good fit. Al Freeman refused to answer my phone calls. Already seemed a little too easy anyways, a simple phone interview and I'm hired? Either way, absolutely unprofessional of Al Freeman.

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Iowa City, IA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a panel of 3 people and there was only one interview. I heard back right away. Afterwards I completed several online documents for their thorough background check. (E.g. You have to list your addresses for the last 7 years)

Non Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interviewer and team were not prepared and not aware of the candidate interview schedule, even after candidate arrived the venue
    Interviewer was rude and pre fixed mind that could clearly visible during the discussion,body language and attire was too bossy.
    Though interviewer staying in the company for long time and that tent to dominate the candidate and NOT by the skills and experience or knowledge
    No sync between job consultancy and the interview panel member

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Logan, UT (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First received a telephone from corporate HR. Asked relevant questions to determine fit for the company. Then scheduled and went into an interview to determine my fit on the team.

Finishing Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Logan, UT (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back to set up a date and time for in person interview. Secretary let them know I was there and waited in the front office.

Interview Questions

• Example: what would you do if or how would you handle if x happened. Basic background about self and experiences   1 Answer

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Tempe, AZ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was very excited to see this opportunity online and was pleased with how quickly I was interviewed after submitting my application. The phone interviewed went really well, next steps of the interview process were communicated with me, and I was told I'd hear back within a week. It's been a little more than a month and I've yet to hear anything. I've sent two (polite) messages checking in and still no response.

As an HR professional, we know how much it stinks when employers are ghosted by candidates. As a candidate, it can be heartbreaking when you're ghosted. The interview goes well, you share with family and friends about a new potential opportunity, and then there's no response.

I thought the experience was going really well and would have welcomed a generic regrets letter. I wish RR Donnelley all the best, but you missed out on a stellar professional that was going to be a huge asset for your company.

Interview Questions

• All the standard questions to help them learn more about your background.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.