Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated 22 Mar 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 423 of over 423 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

It took place at my college.First round is online test. Only English fluency was checked. Time give is very minimal. Only few students were selected. Overall it is good. Yui fui fii giio ghjj vhh

Interview Questions
  • Grammar, Essay ,Letter, He to write mail were asked
    Answer Question

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Very professional. Asked about the projects worked on and coding complicity. Interviewer is very friendly and emphasized on work life balance. Offered remote position with flexible timings. Pay scale is competitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Overall it was simple, easy and nice Be bold while speaking and telling about yourself and be careful Prepare your resume or cv as the best Provide true information in your resume and questions will be asked based on your resume and information provided by you in resume Be familiar with technical skills (excel, tally, sap) which may increase the chance to get selected Be strong in accounts basics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly environment . Have group discussion, ms office knowledge . People are nice and helpful. formals during interviews. Different teams inside company for sports and arts. HR communication very good and friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

It was a good process. Lots of steps but worthwhile filtering by the organization. Very responsive and I appreciated the education provided about the company. Overall it was very good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

It was a 2 round interview process and the First round starting with verbal assessment and for the second round it was hr interview . They were asking about previous job experiences and willingness to work for the rotational shifts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

There are four rounds of interview 1 round Language test ( English grammar, comprehension) 2 round Group discussion( self introduction basic questions) 3 Technical Assessment ( calculations, simple maths) 4 HR round

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Fairly simple and just involves multiple rounds of behavioral interviews, The hiring managers are super friendly and easy to talk to. The questions were simple and once you got the hang of it, it wasn't hard to answer them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interviewer(HR rep) was very rude and condescending. I was treated as a sub human through our phone interview. She forced me to tell my expected CTC, I didn’t want to. I told her I wanted to know the company’s budget for the role but she didn’t disclose it. She made me say my expected CTC, I told her the average salary of this role but she demanded it was too high and I didn’t deserve to have such high standards because I didn’t have a masters. It was a very unpleasant and unprofessional experience and I’m hugely disappointed. The HR (Shiney. S.) needs to get a training on how to be polite interviewer herself.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Dec 2022

Interview

Had a phone interview with them. Extremely Awkward. Right when I answer the phone she started asking the questions. No, "Hi, how are you" or any introduction. Wouldn't tell me anything about the role or the company. The entire interview I just wanted to hang up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 423 Interviews

R.R. Donnelley Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at R.R. Donnelley as 70.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Visual Designer and Business Process Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technology Analyst and Senior Software Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at R.R. Donnelley takes an average of 17.04 days when considering 127 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for BPO had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Director_Admin & Facilities roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 360 days).

Common stages of the interview process at R.R. Donnelley according to 127 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 17.31%

Work at R.R. Donnelley? Share Your Experiences

R.R. Donnelley logo

R.R. Donnelley Careers

Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

For some of the world’s largest businesses … you can be a storyteller, a researcher, or a backbone for operations A job is much more than...More

• Company

Company Updates

17 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
At RRD GO Creative™ it is a month-long observation and celebration of Women’s Day. The events, themed around #EmbraceEquity, began with challenging our mindset and attitudes, and inherent biases and prejudices with an expert session on Micro Bias organized virtually across Chennai, Trivandrum, Manila, and Colombo. Our women colleagues from Chennai took part in free health camps organized jointly with our health partners. We complemented the serious discussions and wellness sessions, by making some time for fun, too. A special talent show was organized on March 8, in which where our colleagues regaled us with a stunning display of artistic, vocal, dance, and musical talents. Here’s to a more equal world!
Shared image

23 days ago

Events
The future is exciting, and it will be shaped by the technology and business leaders of tomorrow. We recently had the perfect opportunity to interact with one such cohort, the MBA students at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, and talk about Marketing in the Metaverse. The topic is dear to us at RRD GO Creative™ since we strive to make our customers go virtual and interact better with their customers. We spoke about the transformative power of an immersive set of technologies for B2C businesses, employee experience across the board, and of course, social interactions. Whichever lens you look through, this is an exciting time to get started on Metaverse. A shout out to Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi for enabling this session with their students, whose energy and enthusiasm rubbed off on us for sure.
Shared image