What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No benefit and no room fir growth" (in 180 reviews)
- "The management is poor and they are stuck in doing things in an archaic way from sales to production." (in 175 reviews)
- "Low salary provided even after working for 4 years not even getting 20k" (in 131 reviews)
- "There is no 401K match and the insurance has increased almost 30% every year." (in 58 reviews)
- "No training and is all on job." (in 51 reviews)
Found 3,309 of over 4T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
R.R. Donnelley Reviews FAQs
R.R. Donnelley has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,572 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at R.R. Donnelley to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
55% of R.R. Donnelley employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated R.R. Donnelley 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.