RNCOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.9

Sort:

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in February 2016.

Interview

The room was very small Fan/AC not working. It was very hot. The HR asked me for the expected salary and I said 3.5 lakh per annum and her face and mind both get changed by listening this. She gave me a test paper as soon as I finished the paper she came and asked me to leave without even checking it. She wasted my time and money.

Interview Questions

• What do you do currently?
      How will you get a revenue of company which is in cosmetics (Primary research or calling)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RNCOS (New Delhi).

Interview

Series of telephonic rounds, followed by presentations and skype round
    Never go for this company please...even freshers apply somewhere else...there are plenty of small companies where you would be fairly paid and where you could learn the fundamentals of research.

Interview Questions

• First i wonder does these types of small companies exist in research industry and if yes; then for how long RNCOS like companies can survive fairly in this industry?

What is the most bizzare about this company is that they even don't know the basics of recruitment process, during preselection process they kept on saying money won't be issue, that is why i kept on appearing in the I rounds.

They just wasted my 20 days in the entire interview process; and at the end told me sorry we can't afford your salary

Earlier during my research about this company, spoke with couple of people in company who are there from years, told that they are giving us packages at 1/4th of the industry; they too are frustrated about the overall working of the comany and doubt about its credibility

But the fact is that even if they would have offered me the package which i was expecting, i would have never joined such a small comapny where the current odd 20 employees are unsatisfied with the practices of their management if any   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RNCOS in December 2014.

Interview

the iterview started witha small english test which had questions relating to tenses and prepositions, followed by a normal HR round. candidates were then taken for an online test which had 6 questions where data for chinese pharma indutsry was to be collected.giving such questions made sense as they wanted to check the research and wriing skills of the candidates. however, there were good about 60 terms which had to be explained. there was no time limit because it was a never ending test.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephonic followed by a case study round on industry analysis and objective test for reasoning and aptitude. Then a face to face interaction with manager and director. Post which there would be hr negotiations and finally u ll get the offier letter if cracked

Interview Questions

• Market forecasting, competitive landscape   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was fine and simple as it is in any organization but the induction was pathetic, the manager was pretending to be overly smart and intelligent which was not true as for as my knowledge goes.

Interview Questions

• Related to subject, they were good and technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

they seemed to accept all my terms and provide me my salary as i wanted but the reality was different after i signed the bond. i was asked to return some amount of my salary every month in cash back to the company

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in March 2016.

Interview

There is a written test for getting shortlisted. 1st is HR round followed by Test for English Language, followed by interview with GM and finally by CEO. Whole procedure takes about a week or 10 days and offer letter is received via email.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in April 2014.

Interview

Do you know primary research , secondary research, google , do you how to enter data in Excel, case study which is fun , do you know calling , calling Indian customers

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RNCOS.

Interview

They will conduct a written test followed by face to face interview. Depending on the number of years of experience you have and whether you fit into their salary bracket they will hire you.. Also they have a bond of 2 years.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about the industry or domain they are hiring for.i.e., Healthcare, Technology etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in June 2015.

Interview

A small HR round which was followed by the preparation of PPT. After the PPt was selected, I was called for a technical interview and then another round with the Director. ( the pattern has changed now)

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RNCOS (Noida) in September 2018.

Interview

A very systematic interview process where all the steps of interview was transparent and fair.
    And I didnt had to wait for so long for the entire process. Good Experience with the HR

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.