Ramco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Apr 2019

2.5

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I went to the New Jersey office where I met with the manager for my interview. He was very friendly and asked some standard behavioral questions. It was rather relaxed, but I would not go so far as to say that it was like a conversation, like some interviews are; this was more of your typical answer the question and move on to the next one. All in all, the interview was straightforward, i.e. no curveballs, and just about what one would expect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Bhubaneswar) in January 2016.

Interview

I was selected for the interview after the aptitude test along with 7 others and they only took the interview of 5 students and selected 2 among them. Wasted my whole day. If they don't want to take interview then why to select.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Written test and face to face questions.Written test contains aptitude,reasoning for 25 marks and english comprehension for 25 marks.The test duration is 1 hour.After the written test is the face to face which is only about personal details.Written test and face to face questions.Written test contains aptitude,reasoning for 25 marks and english comprehension for 25 marks.The test duration is 1 hour.After the written test is the face to face which is only about personal details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai) in October 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview was good but when i went for an face to face with manager then i got bit embarrassed by his behavior and first they mentioned as techno-functional role and they changed to complete functional in managing round and by one of my friends i came to know that they are using very old technology and no work from home option, no pay for extended work and less salary hike with these reasons i cant able to digest and the way manager behaved in that interview is one of my main reason i declined my offer.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about logistics and warehousing in ERP   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

very easy first round is telephonic then face to face in gurgaon office with cheanni team.
    after that you need to wait 2 to 3 days for final offer letter release.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ramco Systems in August 2017.

Interview

1) naukri
    2) hr screening
    3) f2f technical interview
    4) Hr interview

Better to go via employee referral. HR is really approachable . It's good for women employee... best interview given so far.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai) in May 2016.

Interview

They made me wait a long time, interviewer went to speak on a call for long hours during the interview, wages were too less but I ended up in a good job role

Analyst Programmer Interview

Interview

same as other companies no different process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai) in January 2013.

Interview

It wasn't all that hard to be completely honest. Initially, my resume was studied and most of the questions were related to my past work experience and my areas of interest and strengths. Questions were asked regarding these and my knowledge in these areas were comprehensively tested. Wouldn't call it extremely stressful, can clear with planned preparation.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai) in October 2014.

Interview

It was just an normal Aptitude Test and general HR interview, they expect you to sell yourselves among other applicants and if they are satisfied they would surely hire you

Interview Questions

• In what way am i different from other applicants and varied skills i have got?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.