Rapid7 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Rapid7 Interview Questions

Interviews at Rapid7

2.7

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rapid7 in September 2020.

Interview

Applied through a referral - heard back. the next day - high level phone call with the initial recruiter, then deeper dive video call with the Talent Acquisition Director - the next day they closed the loop with me it was a very fast process.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?   1 Answer
    • How have you been able to get things done with inexperienced hiring managers?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I interviewed at Rapid7 (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very organized. I can tell that the HR team takes a lot of pride in their work, and I think that says something wonderful about the culture.

I submitted my application through their internal HRIS system and heard back regarding an interview with a recruiter the next day (Friday). Interviewed with the recruiter and heard back within the day to schedule my interview with the hiring manager. I met with the hiring manager (digitally) the following Monday. I promptly heard back to schedule for my third and final interview on Wednesday and ended up meeting with my final three interviewers Thursday of the same week. I received an offer the next Monday. All-in-all it was a very RAPID ;) and organized process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview for the marketing team. Interview seemed to go well. Was given ridiculous feedback later about how I didn't want to be there and was arrogant because when asked how I would handle a poorly written pull request that I would ask the programmer to fix it. That came off as not a team player and not what they needed. After interviewing the position was renamed to a team lead position so apparently I was interviewing for a different position than I applied for. Also they stiffed me on the 25 bucks to park in the frost tower. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this very poorly written PR?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth and easy. The hr manager called to screen and set up a video interview shortly after. I had a follow up interview which was well organized.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the hiring manager. After a pleasant conversation, he set up my second interview. The second interview lasted 30 minutes and was also pleasant. The 3rd and final interview was with 3 separate people each 30 minutes long. Everyone was kind and easy to talk to. In the end, they couldn't hire me because of the pandemic.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid7.

Interview

It was a standard process with a recruiter phone screening, then the hiring manager, then an onsite for a few hours meeting with multiple employees and a final call with leadership. It was a very professional process and I truly enjoyed working with their recruitment team. While I decided on another offer it had nothing to do with this company's process or any kind of negative experience. They were very considerate and professional which speaks highly of their overall culture. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone based on my experience and the experiences of others who have worked here.

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

In my opinion, this was a rather unenjoyable and unnecessarily burdensome interview process. Specifically, the interview process involved TWO phone screens, a document redline assignment, negotiation simulation, and in-person interview with 4 staff members. *And this was just the first round! In my opinion the hiring attorney was immensely unprofessional both in questions asked and in her (in my opinion) unkept physical appearance. Additionally, she was coughing the entire interview and acknowledged that was "sick". If you are sick, you should not be interviewing candidates and spreading your sickness amongst others.

Interview Questions

• What is your type/stereotype in your friend group?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7 in January 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for the Software Rotational Program and had an initial call interview. Overall I thought it went well and it was mostly a surface level interview with them just asking my interest rather than any technical questions. Despite telling me that they would contact me, I was left ghosted and the recruiter stopped answering my calls.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7 (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

A few rounds of in person meetings with peers and management as well as an online critical thinking assessment. Everyone was very nice and it was an enjoyable experience - obvious questions about background and how you'd handle specific situations but didn't feel like they were trying to trip you up

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7.

Interview

After a preliminary phone screening, I went in person to the R7 headquarters. I had three interviews, one with a hiring manager, another with the tier manager and finally the director of Customer Success.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about cybersecurity?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.