Updated 25 May 2023
Found 612 of over 655 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
"They have great work-life balance" (in 27 reviews)
"Great Culture and continuely helping you learn" (in 26 reviews)
"Work-life balance is sometimes a bit skewed" (in 30 reviews)
"fast paced and lean not for everyone" (in 17 reviews)
Received offer from ZS Associates for lead software engineer position Pune ctc mentioned is 45.9 (39 fix + rest is variable ) + 2l relocation assistance perks mentioned - iphone + work is on zaidyn data analytics tech stack is python, pyspark (Etl) etc another is from HERE Technologies (if anyone has heard of it) for Bengaluru location. CTC mentioned is 44 ( 43 is fixed + some gratuity stuff) + 12.5 % said to be a variable but heard they dont give only half is usually given by end of year 1L joining bonus. pls help !!
Hey fishes! One of my friend has specified fake experience as he was not having job and the personal condition was weak... But now he is having good experience and wanted to switch but he is afraid of having the background verification! This is his 3rd switch and he provided fake experience on his initial stage of his 1st job search... Will the background verification team will check for his 1st fake company experience?
Off topic : I'm not a animal lover or enthusiast by any means .. but also not against others caring for them or having pets . But recently my neighbor in a pure residential location got a dog that just keeps barking and howling all night ! Have tried reasoning with the neighbours but they seem helpless and don't even let the dog stay inside the house during night .. What to do in such a situation ?
Hello Everyone, I have a genuine question , recently I gave interviews and I got selected in a product base company relatively newer than my current company and with 70% hike , now my current company is offering to match that offer, what are your suggestions should I leave or stay. Microsoft Flipkart American Express Citi Delloite KPMG Accenture Capgemini Tata Consultancy
Got a burning question about Rapid7? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rapid7 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Featured Review
Great Place for growth and career13 Jan 2023 - Senior Business AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the culture and people at rapid7 are amazing. I have been here for a few years and have found so many people willing to teach, learn, and grow with you. It has been my experience that if you work hard, Rapid7 will do their best to help you flourish in your career
Rapid7 is a fast pace environment that requires a lot of flexibility and change. It keeps things exciting, but can be frustrating when things change quickly and unexpectedly
- Current Employee★★★★★
Good19 Nov 2020 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good to work in this company
Good learning to work in this company
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Salary18 Sept 2022 - Configuration Management Lead in New DelhiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good company, great people and appreciate each other
They dont give benefits like car and home etcContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Ocean of oppurtunities6 Mar 2022 - Software Engineer IIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Lots of learning 2. healthy working atmosphere 3. Team support 4. Process Driven 5. Compensation
I don't find a negative point yetContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Positive14 Mar 2022 - Sales Manager in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work culture and team
Pay not really great relatively
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
its good16 Mar 2021 - Software Engineer Trainee in Greater NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
easy work over her no worries
nothing i can come acrossss dont worry
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Struggles21 Apr 2023 - Analyst in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Overall great team I’m with. Some select managers really do fight for you and help while others are struggling to survive.
Constant leave of great employees and severe underpay. While new hires are being offered top dollar. No yearly salary increases to keep up with inflation nor any other beneficial benefits. Company is trying to evolve but doesn’t take in consideration we are losing all the great hardworking people and putting the brunt of the work on the remainder. Meanwhile other employees that skirt by remain and hide and cause toxicity. This wasn’t the moose promise or culture when I first started.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
good people and interesting technical problems, but senior management within the office feels very cliquey17 Apr 2023 - Software Engineer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- problem solving at scale makes challenges interesting - people are very easy to approach when you need technical support - they do try their best to foster a positive culture - nice office with snacks and a nice coffee machine - people are encouraged to try out and bring forward new technological advances, which is nice in theory until you realise there's no chance that you will have the time to do this - there are some very highly skilled engineers here - easy to connect with people in different departments within the office, people are just generally very nice
- focus on diversity and inclusivity is great but content and trainings are largely tone-deaf and completely america-centric - the office badly suffers from a clique of long term employees who seem to strongly influence your career progression, and sadly not based on technical ability - managers largely ineffective at resolving interpersonal issues, very corporate and emotionally detached, clear they only care about how it impacts the business - for the type of work that is done here there is no good reason it should be such a high stress environment, and it looks like anyone who has been here for a long time is either a workaholic or completely detachedContinue reading
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad you feel supported in bringing new ideas forward and that you feel we have a supportive culture. We’re proud of the extensive work that’s been done in evolving our Diversity and Inclusion programming, and look forward to continuing to iterate and enhance our offerings. We’ve taken a global approach to that work, so I’d be keen to learn more about your perspective here as we continue to evolve our programming. Additionally, I’m sorry to read about some of your experiences with long term employees at your local office, and would be interested in learning more about that. If you have additional information that you would be open to sharing, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great in the past but struggling to scale21 May 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary is decent for Boston but low by tech standards Great benefits if covering for family
Rapid7 was pretty great in the past when it was smaller but has been struggling to get the right org. structure. Multiple teams are performing similar functions and are stepping on each other’s toes. The employees per million of revenue is very high compared to mature companies Siloed thinking. Too much politics and too top heavy. Flagship products have been lagging on the engineering end but are expected to still show strong sales.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Great, challenging place to work24 May 2023 - Sales Manager in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company with a compelling product roster. Awesome people and culture Consistently challenges you to do more, cross teams and try on different hats.
Some cumbersome internal processes Growing pains moving from small to large enterpriseContinue reading
Rapid7 Reviews FAQs
Rapid7 has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 655 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Rapid7 to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
83% of Rapid7 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rapid7 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.
Chief People Officer