RecruitersFactory Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RecruitersFactory

RecruitersFactory

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RecruitersFactory

Interview

Written Test, Sourcing Test, 2 Levels of interview Process, one is a discussion with Team lead & another with Manager, They are very cool and Aggressive while interviewing the People.

Interview Questions
  • What critical feedback do you most often receive?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RecruitersFactory (Hyderābād) in Feb 2017

Interview

Interview was of 2 rounds, Inperson and Sourcing Test. It was a simple Inperson round, discussed regarding past experience, technologies and next round is of sourcing, where I was given with different positions to source

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RecruitersFactory

Application

I interviewed at RecruitersFactory

Interview

It's been amazing experience for me to communicate with the interviewers. They are damn cool and honest. You will feel very comfortable while interviewing yourself. you just need to be honest and confident whatever are you answering .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RecruitersFactory (Bangalore) in Jun 2016

Interview

Telephonic followed by in-person. They analyse the attitude. Questions about recruitment were crazy. But, once interviewed based on your answers you get a great responsibility. Checks the confidence in what we talk. Interviewed by highly experienced, great leaders in this industry.

Interview Questions
  • They try to understand the way you understand. Questions are on an overall perspective.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RecruitersFactory (Bangalore) in Sep 2014

Interview

Interview was done in Coffee shop. Our conversation went for more than 3 hours, We had the conversation about RecruitersFactory's culture, passion, clients, Satya started knowing about my passion in Recruitment, things which motivated me to choose Human resource management in MBA. Interesting is we had the salary discussion on our 3rd meeting, there is no negotiation from the management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed