Red Hat Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 688 of over 688 interviews

Employee Referral23%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Red Hat

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

The interview process was all achieved in one day. It was fairly technical but was more regarding overall concepts and not specifics about how to perform tasks within Linux. The interviewers were engaged and seemed very knowledgeable about their fields. (One was a Software Maintenance Engineer, the other a Technical Support Engineer)

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between L4 and L7 load balancers? Questions about items that were on my CV.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, TX

Application

I interviewed at Red Hat (Germany, TX)

Interview

I talked to a manager at a career fair and she encouraged me to apply, even though I do not meet the requirements. A Recruiter gave me a super negative impression of the company. It seems he was trying to find answers to reject me. Is the company into micromanagement? The questions were like: He asked me personal life questions like, why did you move to this country? How is your visa status? Why do you want to leave the medical industry if it’s a huge industry? (I answer) But why do you want to leave this company? Those questions are old-fashioned and big companies do not ask these types of questions anymore.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to leave your current job?

What people are saying about Red Hat

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Red Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

Had an initial phone screen which went very well. The recruiter said he was going to refer me to the hiring manager. I never heard anything back after that. I checked in a week later, and the recruiter said he would follow up with the hiring manager. Again, I waited and nothing. I checked in one last time after another week, and the recruiter made some excuses about PTO and said I should "keep an eye on the jobs site."

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my work history, experience within specific domains related to the position, and my participation on open source projects.

Red Hat

Application

I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

Several rounds of interview, behavioral questions, structured and consistent with different angle of analysis and different stake holders including about 10 minutes for questions from my side at the end

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to manage a change in a project scope.

Red Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

The conversation felt rushed and when answering a question was interrupted to please answer the question. There is a difference between not answering the question and taking a moment to set up your response. They did not seem to appreciate the set up.

Interview Questions
  • What talent audiences have you developed campaigns for in the past?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Hat (Madrid) in Nov 2021

Interview

Primera charla amena para dar a conocer la empresa y tu interes en ella. Duración de unos 30 minutos. Ofrecen puestos remote by default y con distintos niveles de experiencia.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Hat

Application

I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

Very detailed questions. A lot of questions about current industry standards, recent developments in technology, etc. Be prepared to offer opinions on current happenings in the area of work for which you are applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Hat

Application

I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

It was long. But good. Easy process. Nice staff. I enjoyed the online aspect alot more than in person. It was long. But good. Easy process. Nice staff. I enjoyed the online aspect alot more than in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Hat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

Submitted application, received an interview a few days later. One interview only, composed of behavioral and technical questions. I was interviewed by four engineers working on different projects. All of them were very friendly and open.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a problem you encountered in one of your projects and how you overcame the problem.

Red Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Hat

Interview

The interview itself was fine (unmemorable, in a good or bad way) but afterwards they ghosted me. If we've had a face-to-face interview, a simple rejection email would only be polite. I never got one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 688 Interviews