Relevante Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Relevante Interview Questions

Interviews at Relevante

1.9

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was the only good thing about the job. Basic interview questions were asked. The phone interview was professional. The hiring process was quick with easy to follow instructions.

Remote Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante (Cumming, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Quick phone call to go over the role. No questions were asked it’s more of an overview on what they do and who they are. They want someone to work strictly on commission, so no base pay.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions asked. They discussed the role.   1 Answer

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante in January 2019.

Interview

They saw my experience on my resumé and emailed me for a telephone interview. She went over the payment structure and how the recruitment process is handled.

I asked if Job Descriptions were mostly accurate and complete so that I could do my best at recruiting, and I was told that the client did provide detailed Job Descriptions and if there was ever a question I could always have the Account Manager follow up with the client to verify.

We spent over 20 minutes on the interview. I asked some other questions and got direct answers.

I was told I would receive a contract I needed to eSign and to make sure to check my SPAM box in case it went straight there. I received the documents to sign within 30 minutes and everything went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand and accept that this is a Commission-Only position   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relevante.

Interview

2 minute phone interview, ran through resume and said they would send a contract which they do not actually follow. Once you make a placement, they will lie and say they have not been compensated by the hiring company, but in fact that is a lie in order not to pay out commission owed to the recruiter.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very quick interview, friendly management. I did two phone calls and everyone was prompt, friendly and approachable. The culture seems very laid-back and hands-off. Almost seems too good to be true, so we'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything. I got the job instantly.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante in January 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy interview if you are good at what you are doing in the particular job you're interviewing for. I had a placement within two weeks of joining this company. They have lot of new jobs to work on daily. I am enjoying the work at this point of time.

Interview Questions

• They has been about my previous work experience in recruiting   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Relevante (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

was quick and painless, was pretty smooth, they made it convenient, was yours if you wanted it
    there was only one person, that's all, nothing intense, pretty relaxed over all. Though after the
    process was over was very fast paced, very intense.! All good though.! the company is now publicly traded, not private, thing swill change down the road, not right now. Though. They just want somebody who will work hard with out having hand held, part of a team yet can function, work on their own. Everybody there are all good people, more than willing to help if need be.

Recruiting Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring is based upon the experience and Communication Skills what the candidate has. Only 2 round of interview process-1 face to face with the Director Indian Operations and 2 With The Director of US Operations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such it was like a professional as well as casual interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Pay package what they provide is best in the industry never declined a offer as Relevante balances both professional and personal life.

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad) in May 2012.

Interview

Only 2 rounds of Interview, Hiring process is based upon previous related experience and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How to face a challenge on a tough position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

as per company norms

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

1 to 2 phone screens with Director - Indian operations and then face to face interview with Director - US operations. Most of questions based on our past work experience. Must have Good communication skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on your experience, previous salary and communication skills.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.