RetailOn Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RetailOn Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consist of 3 rounds
1. Pen and paper programming round
2. technical interview
3. hr round

during technical interview, c programming language was focused. questions on pointers, storage class, structures, arrays, different patterns were asked.

during hr round, i was asked to introduce myself, explain all the project done, strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• consider 2 numbers.
    write a program to swap the first digit of the first number with last digit of the second number.
    example
    a=9234
    b=56781   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RetailOn

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn in June 2013.

Interview

The interview is consist written test then by a face to face interview and skype interview with HR and CEO .GUys but join this company they will play wih life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Roorkee) in October 2015.

Interview

Worst Interview, Take 3 round, first round coding, randomly selection from these round then take one to one interview ask from which is your best subject, HR round only formalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

Its not even an interview.. You go and you get a piece of paper and they tell you to write a code for as per asked in the sheet.
    There are no cameras in the whole building, you can just open your cell and google it and write.
    Even if the program is right u wont get picked.
    This happened when i had been there, 2 people sat next to each other, they both copied the same program and one person got picked and the other didn't. Funniest interview ever.
    Don't bother attending, they wont give u systems, u have to bring your own laptops and so many other issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

Interview

Process was as follows
    1. Technical Programming Round ( Paper and pen based ) 45 min
    2. Technical Round ( Discussion ) 35 - 45 min
    3. HR Round

Overall process seemed unprofessional because
    1. Number of openings were very less and more than 1000 students were invited.
    2. Written programming test makes no sense and the question had different difficulty level in different sets.
    3. The venue for the campus changed on last day.

Interview Questions

• The pen and paper based technical test had 3 different sets.
      The questions had variable difficulty level in different sets which I felt was unfair.
      Set1. Find factorial and find number of zeroes that the answer will have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bareilly) in November 2015.

Interview

There was three round. First was programming round it had only one "write a programe" question the second round was tech HR Interview and then HR Interview. Both the HR were comforting and very supportive. They look for core programmers they don't bother about communication skills or anything else. Basically the company works on Magento so if you are good with php, Mysql they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• They picked a academic project from my resume and asked me to write front and backend code in php.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of a random set of papers given to the participants with a program in each.
    There was a biasing in the problems where it ranged from calculation of Greatest Common Divisor for some students to calculation of complex ATM problem. Even though many had performed extraordinarily, the Panel had selected a few students who even had messed up their codes.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the total number of ways an unlimited supply of {1,3,5} Rupee coins can be used to sum up a given number   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asansol, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Asansol, West Bengal) in September 2015.

Interview

It came to my college for recruitment. I applied through college. Interview was very fast. It took only 1day though 2days were allotted for the process. Interview was of 3rounds. Coding though pen & paper (try avoiding mistakes), technical round, hr round. In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.

Interview Questions

• In the coding round they asked....take a string in the combination of capital letters, small letters and spaces.after execution it should produce o/p such as capitals at 1st, then spaces, then small letters.eg:- if input is abAB ab.then output should be AB abab.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is very easy, just because glassdoor wont let me move through without typing 50 words i m doing so,a b c d e f g h i

Interview Questions

• different php inbuilt functions, some basic c++ problems, about your projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took mainly in 3 rounds.
    1st round was a programming round
    2nd round was TR
    3rd round was HR
    --------
    The first round was programming in which two programs were given. We have to write the code in desired language.
    The TR was very helpful and he created healthy environment during the process.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of array upto range n in which we have to find the missing number and the last number   1 Answer
    • Basics of C, Java and others according to your resume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.