RetailOn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at RetailOn

2.9

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru).

Interview

First round will be a written programming round. You will have to write a program based on the question they give you. Syntax will be checked and your basic programming knowledge.
    Second round is technical round. Mostly data structures questions were asked
    Third round is face to face HR interview.
    Both the HR were friendly.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn.

Interview

It was a good interview . The HR was comforting and supportive.
    The selection process consisted of 3 rounds Technical(programming) , Technical HR and General HR. Both the Tech. Hr and General Hr were supportive and comforting.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have got the job here in this company and tomorrow you got a job with higher salary which would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailOn (Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

it is a pool campus,first there was a written test in which 2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem,then we have technical interview in which pascal and floyds pattern are asked and then finally HR interview(2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem)

Interview Questions

• 2 question of programming are asked which are of swap number problem and coin multiplier problem   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Greater Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience but they give priority to the one who has the knowledge of web development. They called 2-3 candidates together and started asking questions one by one. My interview last till 10 - 15 minutes approximately

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in November 2015.

Interview

First they will take an programming test that is based on pan paper. after that shortlisted candidates get technically interviewed by Technical person of company in it they ask about technicality and and various puzzle .

Interview Questions

• you have to find subset of {1,3,5} to give sum of 5 such as {1,1,1,1,1},{3,1,1} {5} and answer was 3   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

Its not even an interview.. You go and you get a piece of paper and they tell you to write a code for as per asked in the sheet.
    There are no cameras in the whole building, you can just open your cell and google it and write.
    Even if the program is right u wont get picked.
    This happened when i had been there, 2 people sat next to each other, they both copied the same program and one person got picked and the other didn't. Funniest interview ever.
    Don't bother attending, they wont give u systems, u have to bring your own laptops and so many other issues.

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bareilly) in November 2015.

Interview

There was three round. First was programming round it had only one "write a programe" question the second round was tech HR Interview and then HR Interview. Both the HR were comforting and very supportive. They look for core programmers they don't bother about communication skills or anything else. Basically the company works on Magento so if you are good with php, Mysql they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• They picked a academic project from my resume and asked me to write front and backend code in php.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview process is written technical round.In this round they give around five programs which have to be written on paper.The programs are easy to write if you have some coding experience.I think for preparing for this interview you should focus on preparing basic programs in the language of your choice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailOn (Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

1.round - 1 program was asked in c - program to interchange the characters of a string from starting position to last position.
    2 round. tech interview- one small program was asked and few more technical questions
    3.round- hr interview was optimum.... not so difficult .. asked about myself and then my family background

Interview Questions

• Q. can modulus fn be used with float, boolean etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailOn (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of a random set of papers given to the participants with a program in each.
    There was a biasing in the problems where it ranged from calculation of Greatest Common Divisor for some students to calculation of complex ATM problem. Even though many had performed extraordinarily, the Panel had selected a few students who even had messed up their codes.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the total number of ways an unlimited supply of {1,3,5} Rupee coins can be used to sum up a given number   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.