SKIM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SKIM Interview Questions

Interviews at SKIM

3.1

Market Research Associate Interview

Interview

No overall process was given. I was emailed a link to complete a 55 minute test made of two sections: a Probability and statistics section, and a PowerPoint editing section. An NDA was required in order to proceed with the application. So, no information about the test content should be released.

Interview Questions

• All I can say is the test was quite open ended with no objective to the "assignment" except to find "mistakes." I took three breaks and still couldn't find all the "mistakes" that, per the instructions, ranged from only 5 mistakes to sometimes 15 mistakes!   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SKIM (Hoboken, NJ (US)).

Interview

This company thinks they are a Fortune 500 company with its interviewing process. Save yourself the 3 weeks interviewing. The homework assignments and questions asked weren’t necessarily real life situations. This company seems to be fixated finding the type A , Mathematician.

Interview Questions

• They give you timed tests. Make you present your presentation of yourself in front of a panel of 8 staff members.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SKIM (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through a networking session at school. HR was very friendly, so the first round (not counting online assessment) was very enjoyable. I had about 15 minutes to ask questions. Then the second round was with a manager. There were some technical difficulties neither of us could resolve. And I was really confused by how one brain teaser question was asked. Had no time to ask question in the end, which gave me a bad feeling immediately.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in SKIM? What skills or background do you want to highlight?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Screening, skill test then phone call. There is an attentional to details on a PowerPoint test
    And the response was less than a week as I remember
    I think there are two parts of the skill test

Market Research Analyst Interview

Interview

After submitting the application, I received and passed a quick online assessment of several basic calculation questions about probability and statistics. The following step is the HR video call. She was nice and asked some common behavioral questions. However, I failed. Maybe what I said was not that attractive.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SKIM (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. That same day, I received an invitation to completed the online assessment that was timed (55min) there are math questions and questions that require your attention to detail. The next morning I received a rejection email. This all happened within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you want to be remembered in your market research career?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SKIM.

Interview

The HR screening is pretty easy. I was asked some basic behavioral questions. The interviewer is very responsible. I got my interview result right after my interview.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SKIM.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and asked to do an online exam, about 20 minutes long. Then had a Skype interview with the HR. The HR was very relaxed and the whole interview process was smooth. Then they have another online examination followed by in-person interviews.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SKIM (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process is relatively lengthy taking up to four to five weeks in total. The first stage is a phone screen where an HR rep will inquire about your skills, background, and ask a few general questions about your personality. After that, you are given a timed assessment testing general skills in mathematics. The third stage interview is a webcam interview between you and HR. Afterward, you are given a second timed online assessment that tests your attention to detail. If you pass that, you are invited to a second webcam interview with a research manager and are asked several brain teasers and about a single case study to gauge how you work through a problem. The final stage is an in-office interview where you are asked to give a presentation and work through another timed case study.

Generally speaking, I felt that the interview process was adequate provided the nature of the position and what the company invests into its new hires. However, I also feel that given the amount of time they ask you to invest in the interview process and due to the length of it that they should give some sort of feedback when letting people know that they aren't going to extend an offer.

With the exception of not receiving any feedback from Skim, the process was reasonably pleasant and efficient.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and after a few days, I got an online test consisting of 4 questions. The questions are basic probability questions, not hard. Then after a few days HR schedule a Skype interview with basic behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• basic behavior question. Why Skim? What do you think of this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.