STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

Long waiting for each round ,
In face to face he asked me fav subject of bachelors and start asking questions on that subject rather than asking questions on my experience and project .
He asked computer networking questions in java developers interview .and I have experience of 2.5 ,years still he asked me other than java but not java.

Interview Questions

• why we use ip if we have mac..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and technical. first interview was the aptitude test which was online and second was technical round. third was Human resource round in which HR questions were asked and group discussions were done. Overall experience was good but it was quite lengthy and more of technical .

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in December 2015.

Interview

They have taken two technical rounds of interview, every round has two person in panel to take an interview. Both are senior level person. Asked me about basic JAVA and SQL related questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Basic core JAVA questions and SDLC questions related to my previous organization   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.