STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Interview

Good to have discussion with interviewer. I had great time during the interview. There were 3 round of discussion then final HR discussion. Good to have discussion with interviewer. I had great time during the interview. There were 3 round of discussion then final HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Basic and advanced both type of questions
    Answer Question

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in Mar 2021

Interview

Round 1:Online Aptitude Test and Some Programming Concepts Test Round 2: Technical Interview Over video call, Some basic questions of Java Round 3: HR Interview over video call Easy Interview Interviewer was helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Interview

It was a scheduled technical round. This was with the head of the department. She was approachable and conducted a relevant interview. An opportunity was also given to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was nice discussion where i had discussion with CTO on delivery role and delivery strategy. Discussion went ~1.5 hours. Interviewer was very supportive and felt me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current role in organization

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Interview

Very low key. Very easy. Was happy to talk to them about the position and what I needed to do a great job. I'm excited to be starting and working with such a great team. What should I do next. Take on the job? It was great.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in Feb 2020

Interview

Long waiting for each round , In face to face he asked me fav subject of bachelors and start asking questions on that subject rather than asking questions on my experience and project . He asked computer networking questions in java developers interview .and I have experience of 2.5 ,years still he asked me other than java but not java.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in Feb 2020

Interview

Their is one to one discussion and then they have one managerial round. All the round will check your technical knowledge and your logics and the challenges you have faced in your carrier.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Lucknow) in Feb 2020

Interview

Inerview consis of written gd an pi. Written paper has basic apptitude and technical questions, whereas for gd group sare formed and selecton are bein done on ur vocal skills. For pi round they ask you favourite subjets and ask technical questions related to that.

Interview Questions
  • auto mobie engineering si ci engine difference , 2 stroke four stroke engine difference, ttt diagram thermodynamics fluid mechanics, gears , manufacturing tecnology,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune) in Jan 2020

Interview

Not good, asked random questions and off topic related. They didn't come up prepration. Employer need to come up with what there exact need and what to ask from the candidates. Planning should be there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Interview

There are four round of interview. Written test, it is average then practical programming test, it is average then technical interview round, it is easy and then hr interview round, it is easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews