STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated 23 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Indore)

Interview

Was very good and covered all of the topics related to the job description as mentioned in the job description. interviewer asked average and related questions to the role. they asked questions related java spring boot and javascript and backend Data base and all other topics

Interview Questions
  • related to java springboot backend and all other related topics
    Answer Question

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Interview

3 rounds 1- written test - It was average to difficult level 2- Technical Interview - Average but covering vast topics 3- Technical + Manager - About previous project + Manager questions

Interview Questions
  • mostly about previous work. Q. What are the things that motivates an employee in the organization ?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

160K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited~253296
Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

Questions related to networking and basic communication were asked. Python programming questions were also asked. The process was very smooth and the interviewer was very supportive. You should be familiar with every single word of your resume.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in Sep 2022

Interview

The selection process involves 3 stages.The first round is written test.It includes MCQs of technical concepts and a code.After clearing the 1st round you have to attend the technical round.My interviewer asked basic questions on technical concepts and depth about my projects.And then HR.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Introduce yourself.2.Basic oops concepts.3.depth about my projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Bangalore) in Sep 2022

Interview

It was a video call, Interviewer asked mostly Spring Boot questions. Even after you answer all the questions, you won't get any feedback. When you try to reach the recruiter (they are rude) , they won't pick up the calls.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly Spring boot questions. -CI/CD related quesitons. - API exception handling etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview was good .Had a 2 rounds first round was on jdk8 and second round is on coding and core java. first round was bit tough. second round i thought i would get in but there is no offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida) in Sep 2022

Interview

They set up an initial technical round with a third party agency (First IPO) ; after the interview I got an update from First IPO that I've been "shortlisted" for the final round and will hear back from sterlite. Never heard back after that, what a waste of time and what a waste of an organization.

Interview Questions
  • Python program to compare strings, security testing questions.

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in Aug 2022

Interview

Written test - based on oops and pseudo codes,sql And aptitude it is in mcq and there will be 1 coding question TECHNICAL ROUND- HR -it is normal and asked normal hr questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

So basically, its of 3 rounds for me 1. Online assessment 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview 1. Online assessment : Basic aptitude questions were asked and MCQs related to DBMS, java, networks were asked which was basic. A coding question was asked which was of Intermediate level. 2. Technical Round : After clearing 1st round, technical interview was scheduled. First interviewer asked me to tell, Tell me about yourself, and the questions were asked from my skills and projects mentioned in introduction. Need to be clear with Basic concepts of JAVA, OOPs & SQL. Questions were tricky but basic level of questions were asked. Need to confident with your projects. 3. HR Interview : Immediately after completing Technical round within 2hrs results were shared and HR interview was scheduled on the same day itself. For me HR round was pretty good experience. You need to be responsive and interactive, Questions were fully about myself, completely non technical. Need to bold enough and confident what you say. That's enough!

Interview Questions
  • What are SQL triggers? What are the relationships in a sql? Is there Many-to-one relation in sql? What is Runtime and compile time Polymorphism ? What are all the memory available in java? What JDK, JRE, JVM ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Chennai) in Aug 2022

Interview

It contains 3 rounds 1. Aptitude + coding 2.Technical Round 3. HR In technical they mainly focused on OOPs, DBMS, SQL, and preferred Programming Language And in HR general questions about family, Location and Relocate and some questions about company details

Interview Questions
  • Data Binding and Data hiding Defn Python basic programs DBMS - types like DDL, DCL, DML, TCL.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.92 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and GET rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Graduate Engineer Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited takes an average of 12 days when considering 111 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for GET had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited according to 111 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 18.73%