Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

Interviews at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Positive44%
Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Interview

good interview, thanks for accomodating me and for having me. I wish nothing but the best for the company. thanks. good interview, thanks for accomodating me and for having me. I wish nothing but the best for the company. thanks

Interview Questions
  • what skills do you have for the betterment of the company?
    Answer Question

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Interview

This was over zoom. I had interview with 2 managers they basically just wanted to.l get to know you and didn’t really ask questions regarding accounting questions. I didn’t like how I got the vibe they were looking down on month end close from other companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Interview

Was awful and pushy. The interviewer seemed annoyed right off the bat. Asked unrelated questions to the position advertised. Was awful and pushy. The interviewer seemed annoyed right off the bat. Asked unrelated questions to the position advertised.

Interview Questions
  • Kept asking why I didn't want to be an engineer or software developer with the scripting knowledge I had.

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call to get to know you and confirm your information. The lady I spoke to was extremely professional, sweet and nice. Followed by the first round Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager and then a second round interview with the CISO.

Interview Questions
  • There were technical questions related to items mentioned on your resume and it was more of a conversation about trends in Cybersecurity. Loved the interviewers as they had a lot of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

HR phone discussing initial details and matching expectations. Then another interview done online with some app you need to install (too bad they are not using the standard software). The technical interview had two questions regarding classic and ML based image processing algorithms.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer presented an advanced image processing algorithm and asked me to explain how and why it works

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) (Sunnyvale, CA)

Interview

Initial contact was made through an employment agency but things improved once I made contact with the Samsung team. The campus is amazing and everyone was very professional. The interview questions were very straightforward and overall it was a good experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online and recruiter reached on the same day and scheduled interview on the following week. Recruiter reached immediately after 1st round and scheduled 2nd round the following week. 3 weeks later I received a personalized e-mail from recruiter stating they can't move forward with my applications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Interview

After profile shortlisting, on the interview day the panel made a whatsapp video call through their respective cell phones. More than asking questions panel was more interested in learning about my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Very casual questions more intended towards my experience

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) in Jan 2021

Interview

Biased interview. People who worked hard are got neglected and people with low GPA & no practical skills have got selected. They don't give a damn about resume, your project, your EDA tool exposure etc. They conducted a test & shortlisted & gave internship in very dumb way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor Inc (US) in Oct 2020

Interview

Behavioral questions were primarily asked with a little bit of technical questions as well. They definitely try to catch you off guard when you answer one of their questions and then build on from the next.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews