Shoppers Stop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Shoppers Stop

2.8

Assistant Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai).

Interview

Behavioral and situational questions. Not complicated at all. I was asked about what kind of factors do i need to consider while performing the duties of a merchandiser and what would be the factors I would like to include.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the focus of this role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop.

Interview

The interview held for 2 days. First round was taken by HR and second round was taken Unit Head. My suggestion is whenever you go for an interview do research of that company and show your true personality.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop.

Interview

1. I have been called at Vashi location, there the employer just asked me about me and my family background. The last profile I was handling that's it. the interviewer told she'll inform me by that evening whatever it will be. But no response after that for long.
    2. This was called by malad store and they did the same. It was one week before from now. I traveled 2hrs just to introduce myself and my family background.
    3. Now here comes the recent one called by Bandra store. The person called me the next day of the call at morning 11. Interview start at 11.35. Asked all those same questions with some other additional questions so, that was okay. Then they make me wait for 2 hour for the other round which was taken by senior person and again for their reply the made wait for 1 hour.
    My question is why you call if you really don't have time to take interview and all at end you don't want the candidate. You are making a whole day waste of that person and not just for once.
    Is this my fault that I want to work so desperately with this organization so I go to everywhere they called me.
    Seriously are they running an organization???
    if anyone have valid answer of this PLEASE tell me also.

Assistant Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

There were multiple rounds, including face to face interview, merchandising test, excel test and lastly one skype interview. The general questions asked during the interview were related to the KRA and day to day activity. The test were a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself on the account of contribution given to the present company?   1 Answer

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

3 round Only 1 HR Round
    2 computer test Nd
     3 Boss
    Boss interview is final
    Then you call in 3 day for next process they give you offer letter

Senior Usability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

HR scheduled interview for technical skills. Interview was 1 to 1 with digital head. I was asked to do heuristic evaluation for their existing mobile app and website. After spending 45-60 mins, discussing findings, suggestions and the nature of job with head, I haven't received a mail or call for the feedback from HR after follow-ups. It was very unprofessional behavior by company. This shows how you treat your employees. Just keep in mind that, candidate spend their time, money and efforts for the interview and they deserve to know the feedback. Candidates/Analyst, might company has strategy that they want free of cost heuristic evaluation from you, so think before applying it.

Interview Questions

• Heuristic evaluation for their existing mobile app & Website.   Answer Question

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rohini

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Rohini) in August 2018.

Interview

Three Rounds of Interview Conducted by Company
    1st Round with HR (Human Resource)
    2nd Round with ROM (Retail Operations Manager)
    3rd Round with UH Or SM (Unit Head or Store Manager)
    Checked Confidence Level,
    Learning Attitude,
    Knowledge about the Product/Service according to Previous Experience
    About Qualifications
    And Most Important How you Answer any question
    Communication skills
    Patience Level etc.

Interview Questions

• If you have to sell something
      what are those 3 things you wanna learn   1 Answer
    • If anyone is selling anything with false comment will you learn it. What will you do in such case.   1 Answer
    • what will you do If anyone gives you 10 Lakh Rupees.   1 Answer
    • How many Family members are there in your family and what they does   1 Answer

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Hyderabad) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through job portal, Interview was in Hyderabad. Process took 7 days, There are 4 rounds , first was HR and Unit Head, then One online exam to test my communication and analytical skills, then it was with Area HR, and final round was with Area Gm.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience?
      Have you ever handle any customer issues?
      Why want this job?
      What is your exceptions from our company?
      As a personal shopper,How will you treat one customer who is new to our store ?
      How you will increase sale?   3 Answers

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

There will be a personal interview followed by an online test. In test they will judge your basic excel knowledge, logic and personality along with communication skills. Lastly there is again a PI with Head HR

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (New Delhi).

Interview

there is continue job opening and the interview is very hard, they want good experience guys in the same field and want good communication good handsome guys knwlage of retailing

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.