Shoppers Stop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Noida) in April 2011.

Interview

.• Ability to plan and developing a strategy to enable a company to sell a range of products that deliver sales and profit targets.
    • Competent in conducting research study on retail trends and the demand-supply situation with across the country.
    • Produce financial plans on a seasonal basis- Sales and stock level, Gross Net/Margin Gross Profit, Markdown/mark-up, Space planning.
    • Excellent Analytical, Relationship Management and Communication Skills with proven ability to work with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. One with HR, One with Reporting Manager and one with the Trading head. It was a really relaxed environment. It started with a brief introduction with me and then moved on to technical questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your self   1 Answer

Coding Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in October 2015.

Interview

Tata Consultancy Services is software services consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is the Asia’s largest IT service provider. The company also provides business solutions and outsourcing services.

Selection Process:-
    Written Exam
    Technical Interview + Managerial Interview
    HR Interview

Academic Criteria:
    Minimum 60 percent throughout the degree.
    No backlogs should be there.
    Gap in studies for upto 2 years is allowed with valid reasons.

Interview Questions

• different questions based on -BASICS OF C LANGUAGE   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (New Delhi).

Interview

Design test, personal interview, video conferencing, project assessment

Interview Questions

• detailed description of a few international brand windows and how are they different from our indian brands in terms of materials used, props development, aesthetics, etc.   1 Answer

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Bhopal) in March 2014.

Interview

1st round was apptitude test
    2nd round was face to face interview.
    last and final round was HR round. if you clear the 1st round than 70% chance to clear all the round.

Interview Questions

• related to data structure and some question based on logical thinking   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (New Delhi).

Interview

there is continue job opening and the interview is very hard, they want good experience guys in the same field and want good communication good handsome guys knwlage of retailing

Senior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

I had applied in Analytics. After screening, I had gone till two round. First round was more on Technical. After clearing first round, second round was with Analytics head. He discussed about current work, role and projects etc.
    He was basically checking how you approach the problem. I had given two small assignments which you had to solve on whiteboard ( Writing the steps and query) .

Interview Questions

• 1) difference between stored procedure and function?
      2) Rank, dense rank etc
      3) Joins , Triggers and 2-3 more questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Bengaluru) in May 2013.

Interview

I was assisted about the job opportunity at Shoppers Stop my a consultancy. They asked me to go to Mahadevpura Store for Interview. . I reached there at 11:40 PM and my interview time allotted was 12:00 PM. at 12:05 PM. Unit Coordinator was available at the venue and asked me to have a seat with other candidates and forward the hard copy of CV. After 5 minutes Unit HR came to me asking me to join her in conference room. Interview started with basic question like "Tell me about u". then further she started inquiring about the KRA of my previous job, basic challenges and was trying to understand my work responsibilities in previous organisation. After the interview she asked me to wait in the room where the Unit Head will join me for further interview round. In next 3 minutes the Unit Head joined me asking same basic question in different way i.e. "Take me though your CV". After this question his most questions were on P& L & Data. After 30 minutes of interview round with him,he asked me to wait and the HR will join me again. HR joined me in next 5 minutes and told me that i will be contacted if shortlisted.After 5 days, I got a call from the consultancy that i have to go Home Stop the next day to meet the Area Head. I went to meet him on the given time. It was really pleasant meeting him. Interview with him went really well and he asked basic questions about me and my previous job. Next day i got a call from the consultancy to speak to the HR for further salary negotiations as I was selected.

Interview Questions

• HR - round 1 :-
      Tell me something about you.
      What were your basic roles in previous company?
      Question from my basic roles and responsibilities.
      What was the total size of staffs you have handled?
      Take a scenario where you have a very high performing staff in terms of Sales, targets and customer service but not disciplined, what action will u take ?
      How do you motivate your team to achieve targets ?
      3 challenges u faced in previous organisation?
      How you managed them?
      Why you want to join Shoppers Stop?
      What is your notice period?
      What was your in-hand salary and current salary expectations?
      How you came to know about the job opening?

Unit Head - Round 2 :-
      Take me though your CV.
      Size of the store u handled?
      Total staffs you handled?
      Roles and responsibilities and how you manage staffs?
      What was your inventory size?
      What was your target?
      What was your achievement?
      How you set your targets?
      What was your growth per year?
      What was your attrition rate?
      How much was your store walk-in daily and weekly?
      What was your bucket Size?
      What was your conversion?
      What was your staff profitability?
      How you manage your targets?
      How you make reports - Daily weekly or monthly ?
      What basic challenges u faced in previous job?
      How you achieve targets?
      What basic measures u take when targets are not achieved?
      How you motivate your team?
      Tell me a scenario where you handled staff issue.
      What do you understand about Costumer Service?
      What you think is most important - Customer or SOP?
      If there is a condition where u need to chose between Customer and SOP, which one will u choose and why?
      Tell me about your family.
      What you know about Shoppers Stop?

Area Head - Round 3:
      Take me though your CV.
      Tell me about your family.
      Tell me about your previous job
      How you achieve targets?
      What do you understand about customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Ahmedabad) in September 2014.

Interview

I was got call from a staffing agency and schedule for personal interview
    nothing structured they come to conclusion easily no space to express your self
    Tell me about yourself
    why you left your previous job
    family back ground
    etc etc

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop.

Interview

I applied as a Campus Process.
    The 1st process is the Aptitude Test which comprise of 25 to 30 Questions.
    One can easily clear this round if he/she has a good practice.
    After clearing the 1st round the next process is Group Discussion & Once you clear GD then there is an Personal Interview which comprises of Basic Questions regarding yourself, Marketing.
    Be confident & clear about your thought process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.