SiliconIndia Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SiliconIndia

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Confident to talk Good communication skill enough Good working environment and friendly approach with candidate. Good company to explore fresher or new joinee Its a publisher company My interview process, first ask about self introduce except resume details, family background and knowledge about company And your research process You are interest to searching newly website regular you got easy job here

Interview Questions
  • Take a time and research about supply chain
    Answer Question

SiliconIndia

Application

I interviewed at SiliconIndia

Interview

Good.It was a nice experience.Learned a lot from it.The questions were logical.It was assured that I was comfortable and everything was smoothly conducted.So had a nice experience overall.Would encourage others to participate.

1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

15h

works at

Amazon

What time do you wake up in the mornign and what is the first thing you do?

30 Comments

Tech India

21K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SiliconIndia~474916
Join the conversation on

SiliconIndia

Application

I interviewed at SiliconIndia

Interview

two rounds of interview, one test, and one managerial, they will give an assessment once it is complete, call you for the interview. if you complete both then they will hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

you can go directly there and give interview.there are 2 rounds 1)technical round and 2) hr round. in technical round they will ask some questions about technology like ai ,cloud, any trending technology. you need to define that technology and you need to read about Silicon india also. like who is ceo who is cto. when it was started.

Interview Questions
  • in technical round they will ask some questions about technology like ai ,cloud, any trending technology. you need to define that technology and you need to read about Silicon india also. like who is ceo who is cto. when it was started.

SiliconIndia

Application

I interviewed at SiliconIndia

Interview

There are mainly three rounds in interview: In recruitment process, the candidates have to go through the following rounds: Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round. Technical Interview Round. HR round There are mainly three rounds in interview: In recruitment process, the candidates have to go through the following rounds: Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round. Technical Interview Round. HR round

Interview Questions
  • About previous experience About previous experience About previous experience About previous experience

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

they will schedule the interviews with name sake and at last they will say will do it tomorrow and for me it took 2 weeks to schedule the interview and on boarding procedure is very bad.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Can you relocate? Tell me about your interests?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SiliconIndia

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SiliconIndia

Interview

face to face round by HR then with Team lead , after that with the manager and lastly with the director who will talk about the points related to your current job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore)

Interview

They are very professional and welcomed me along with the CV and the the test was conducted on time as well. I left for the day after the test as they said I would be getting a call on how the performance went.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Two Step Process, First one was to test your English grammar and Writing Skills . They asked some basic questions along with certain questions related to article writing. Second step was a face to face interview and it contained basic questions along with certain questions to test your aptitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews

SiliconIndia Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SiliconIndia as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Content Writer and Assistant Editor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Writer and Management Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SiliconIndia takes an average of 3 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Assistant Editor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 3 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SiliconIndia according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 28.72%