Spotify Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 841 of over 841 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Spotify

Application

I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

Super long interview process. I had to poke hr few times to get the interview booked. In the final stage (virtual onsite) the feedback were more related my lack of self confidence due to my 'nervous' way of speaking so I was rejected. When I told hr that I have a stutter, she said she would have contacted the team and the hr manager and get back to me. She also said that next time I should say that I stutter so interviewers would be empathetic. I have no words. It never happened to me to feel this kind of discrimination. Anyway hr ghosted me after this conversation. Good job Spotify, diversity and inclusion is not something you should be proud of.

Interview Questions
  • string, map, arrays, udp/tcp protocol, system design
    Answer Question
74 people found this interview helpful

Spotify

Application

I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

Racist and entitled recruiter, who thinks that just because he works at Spotify, he can treat people (of color) the way he wants. White privilege at its best, and at its worst, at the same time! How very interesting.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spotify

Join the conversation on

Referral and Opportunities

1m

a

Managing Director

I have been asked this question again and again so posting it here. A mega thread for a list of international companies hiring directly from India. These companies support VISA & relocation as well - LONDON - Google, Amazon, Apple, Meta, Bloomberg, Citadel, Spotify, SnapChat, Bytedance, Yelp, Vercel, Bulb, Mobiquity, Expensify, Free Now, Marks & Spencer, EF Education First, Contentful, Canva, Intercom, Curve, The Lego group, Plaid, Transferwise, Palantir Technologies, Algolia, Revolut, PayFit

15 Comments

Tech India

103.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Spotify~408251
Join the conversation on