Cover image for Starschema

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Starschema Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Starschema

Starschema

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starschema

Interview

First round casual conversation about the company and the role. Secound round were a hackerrank test. The difficulty of tasks ranged from average to hard, however it won't be problem for experienced SQL developers.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest career achivement?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Nov 2022

Interview

recruiters interview about 30 minutes, nice and professional , explained the overall process and expectations of the position, salary expectation. will then send cv to manager and gets back to you on outcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

works at

Capgemini

Hello Fishes Capgemini retention package 23 LPA + 2L retention bonus + my variable pay after taking resignation back. Having an offer from Accenture 27.94 LPA and 27% variable and level 8. HCL 28.5LPA E3.1 band. In discussion with Wipro 24 fix + variable. Still 40 days notice period is left might be will get 1 or two more offers if lucky. YOE 11 years Technology Dotnet Fullstack + Azure Please suggest good option.Capgemini Tata Consultancy Infosys Accenture Cognizant HCL Technologies Wipro

8 Comments

Tech India

185.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Starschema~997852
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Starschema? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Starschema employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Jun 2022

Interview

Great interview experience. After sending my CV & motivational letter I was contacted by HR to set up the first round of interviews to learn more about the company and talk about my motivation. Then I was invited for the second round of interview with the data viz team leads and a colleague from the team. Everyone was really friendly, approachable and informative throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What softwares do you work with What kind of projects have you worked on

Starschema

Application

I interviewed at Starschema

Interview

I will never forget this interview because of its uniqueness. It was conducted by the CEO and I immediately had the impression that he is puzzled quite a bit. After 5 minutes he confessed that he was hungover. He did not really asked anything, instead I had the pleasure to listen to his performance on emerging technologies for almost an hour. This interview was a waste of my time. Not sure if this is a general practice at Starschema, so I do not want to generalize, however, this was the most respectless interview experience to me during my career.

Interview Questions
  • What is your opinion on Hadoop and the currently available big data solution options?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Aug 2021

Interview

At first round there was a Basic and general phone call interview , then online SQL test which was more specific. It needs a bit preparation but it was not difficult for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process contained four rounds. First was a phone call, some parts in English - the classic background check and motivational questions. The second round was the professional test (on hackerrank). The third was a face-to-face (on Teams due to covid) interview with the delivery lead, talked through not only my professional background but the interview questions of the second part. Last but not least a technical Q&A part with a senior BI developer. I also had a short phone call after each part just so they could make sure everything was OK and to see what impressions did I get.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How deeply you know DAX, could you please describe the difference between CALCULATE and FILTER functions? (or CALCULATE and CALCULATETABLE later)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Szeged, Csongrád

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Starschema (Szeged, Csongrád) in Oct 2020

Interview

There were two interviews. Both rounds were in an online video interview because of covid-19. In the first round I met the HR business partner online, and in the second round, I contacted with the developer team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn, I had a call with HR about basic administrative questions and they explained why the salary is so incredibly low. I got sent an SQL test, and even thought I didn't even put any effort into it I got an interview for the next day. The guys themselves were okay, but I never even got a rejection e-mail. Kinda feel like after a last minute interview and a test you should get at least a "not you, you idiot". I also never got any indication that the interview itself would be technical (was asked to be more flexible regarding time though) and my general feeling was that at times the interviewers were a bit condescending.

Interview Questions
  • "tell me about your hobbies?" "what would you like to do in the future?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Szeged, Szeged

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starschema (Szeged, Szeged) in Mar 2018

Interview

First of all there is a phone call interview with one of the HR guys, after it I had to do an online test, which is checked my knowledge about software engineering and in the 3th part I need to go for a group interview. Overall it was fun, the guys was very friendly, but I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Starschema (Budapest) in Sept 2017

Interview

First HR interview then a technical online sql test. There were two project manager beside the hr manager. The project managers talked more then me, they talked about what projects are they doing?

Interview Questions
  • What the company specialist in? What are you did before? What is your goal? What tech field did you use?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews