Synchrony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Synchrony Interview Questions

Interviews at Synchrony

2.7

Collections Bilingual Agent Interview

Interview

First Interview was about 25 minutes. First we check distance from my house to Altamonte location to make sure it was less the 65 miles requirement. The interviewer proceeded with questions

Interview Questions

• how do you keep motivated, organized, how you handled a previous difficult situation at work, do you feel comfortable using Microsoft and which is one you use more   Answer Question

Bilingual Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synchrony (Altamonte Springs, FL (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

Applied on their website and after the application you have to do an assessment containing 12 games. All the games have multiple exercises and the better you do, the more exercises you get. If you pass the series of games you scheduled a phone interview. Due to covid the second interview witch is with a manager will not be in person and again will be over the phone. I scheduled the other interview for the next day so still don’t know if I’m getting an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

They asked normal questions . Basically what they usually ask in most interviews. The interview was about 15 minutes. She was very friendly and did her job well. I have a manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a customer complaint and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Synchrony in January 2021.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. Recruiter interview, followed but initial interview with hiring manager and 3 different interviews with members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and they asked practical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your experience. They also asked certain details on experience.   Answer Question

BLP - Finance Interview

Interview

Final round was at their main office. It was a presentation as well as 3, 1 on 1 interviews where I was asked fair questions. Two of them interviewers were in the finance department the last was in human resources.

Technology Interview

Interview

It was a 30 minute zoom interview call. The guy asked me some behavioral questions. He also asked me about some technical questions as well. He was nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you had to solve with technology.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synchrony (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process included 2 over the phone interviews with members of management and one interview with an evaluator in the foreign language for the bilingual authorization. Interview process was extensive. Still waiting for a yes/no on a job offer it's been 2+ months they're waiting to disclose new training dates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you managed a project and things didn't go according to plan. How did you cope and go forward? What was the outcome?

Do you work better individually or with a team? Why?
      Give a few examples

Describe one of your most strong accomplishments? What was your process like?

What is your adaptation style at work, how do you stay organized? Give some examples.

Have you presented in front of a group at a work meeting?

Can you tell me about a time at work where there was a change or adjustment (to the technology or some other factor), how did you adapt to that and what was the outcome?

What makes you the strongest candidate for this job?

Have you ever worked in a Call Center before? please describe in detail your customer service experience as it relates to this position   Answer Question

Data Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

Pretty relaxed though they seemed to have some questions set up. Really felt like they wanted to get to know me as a person and what I felt I could bring to the workplace

Operations Intern Interview

Interview

I was then invited for an on-campus interview, which lasted 45 minutes. The interview questions were all behavioral. They want to get to know you and see how you can contribute to the team

BLP Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synchrony in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was so nice and straight forward. They were incredibly well organized and there were two rounds of interviews for me. They were also flexible with the way we interviewed because I was studying abroad at the time, so we used Cisco webex for my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in staying on for the two-year rotational BLP program after you graduate?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.