Syniverse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Nov 2018

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syniverse (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter for 45min. Ask about past work and some standard Computer Science questions. Thread/Processes, deadlocks, race conditions, Inner join....
    Said he would set up anpother round and never heard back.

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Interview

Applied online and then got a Phone screen with recruiter and then a face to face with hiring manager only in Atlanta, GA. I had to make my own travel plans. It was quite painful.

Interview Questions

• How did you do xyz (specifics) in Verizon? and what do you think of xyz (person) in Verizon and Danal?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syniverse (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Lasted about an hour. Fairly detailed interview. Seemed hiring manager knew exactly what he wanted. This is all I have to say, but the form is making me type more so here is the required information which is of course meaningless, but nevertheless required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not anything other than hourly rate.

Advisory Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syniverse (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Asked about my knowledge and few technical question to see if i was what they wanted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight forward

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

IU was contacted by an outside recruiter. After a phone interview, I had a second phone interview with hiring manager. Afterwards I had a fly-in interview with 2 managers and another with the hiring manger. Upon conclusion of 3 face-to-face interview the lead HR manager made me a verbal offer before I flew out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was professionally handled and we reached agreement in short order.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Call from recruiter for first round. Phone call screen for 2nd interview. Onsite interview for final interviews. The onsite interview consisted of providing examples of prior related work, provided timeline for work to be accomplished, gave examples how the company was working to improve internal work related issues and company reputation.

Interview Questions

• Have you done this type of work before?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Syniverse (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

2 levels were held - Phone interview + Face to Face. Phone interview was mostly technical. Face to face was congenial, detailed, hands on exercise as well to come up with a design and code an algorithm. Talked about past experience and interests in new technology development. Fast turn around time.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Syniverse.

Interview

5 people, 2 days. 1 hour each. I don;t remember exactly who i interviewed with so I will say bob James Joey and tommy.. oh ye and CHris

Interview Questions

• one guy made me pickup the phone and sell   1 Answer

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syniverse (Campbell, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

After the phone interview, I was called for a in- person interview. People there were really friendly. Questions consisted of simple understanding whether I was fit for the company. Technical question were done on the board.

Interview Questions

• How do you implement the getSize() function of a Binary Tree.   Answer Question

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, just the kind of questions you would expect. I was asked about my experience and what I was looking to get out the position, that kind of thing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.