TCS Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCS Technologies

TCS Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS Technologies

Interview

Online exam based on more technical questions with 1 code with test cases to be executed. The test also included quantitative questions which were not much easy but were time consuming

Interview Questions
  • Quants, english and 1 code of moderate level
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guntūr

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (Guntūr)

Interview

Ita very simple they ask the questions on basics of c programming and about your projects.they ask me queatuons on sorting techniques i answered it in a correct way and they ask what you did in the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TCS Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS Technologies

Interview

Gone through online test where there was English, quantitative and technical section. There was a coding section also. If u did quant, English and coding well, there are chance for selection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (Ghaziabad) in Sep 2018

Interview

3 step process First-written test(aptitude & English & coding) very easy but bit tricky Second - technical interview(2 member in panel ) they were quite cheerful and friendly and me comfortable when i walked in and began with my introduction Third- Hr interview(Just to judge your overall personality)

Interview Questions
  • Basics of C,web development,java, projects

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was quiet cool and cozy. Interviewer was very cool and friendly. He give me proper time to answer questions. HR was quiet good and ask about hobbies and interest.

Interview Questions
  • What is the use of getchar() and macros. Tell me about OOPs concept. Tell me about yourself. What is velocity and acceleration of moving train with respect to person.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (Coimbatore) in Sep 2018

Interview

First round comprises of 4 sections general aptitude , English, logical reasoning,tech aptitude and one coding next round was a Skype interview in which 1 HR was nearby and two HRs interviewed through Skype call and it takes almost 1 hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TCS Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS Technologies in Sep 2015

Interview

Interview is easy . First round is test. When u clear the test then 2-3 round of interview will be conducted. They asked basic questions of ds, sql, java. C .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

there will be three rounds first is technical round, second round is managerial round and final round is HR. technical round is basically to check the fundamentals of engineering, In managerial round they wull check the communication skills.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (Hyderābād) in Sep 2012

Interview

-campus interview -they have conducted an aptitude , which was slightly tougher.. it has 30 questions with negative marking. -candidates were shortlisted based on aptitude called for MR round -after MR 2 were rejected, as they had academic year gaps -then they have conducted TR folowed by HR

Interview Questions
  • TR round was pretty easy, asked about their company in MR,HR rounds

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS Technologies (Chennai) in May 2012

Interview

guys the work culture is great,very helpful,getting great bonus

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews