TO THE NEW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TO THE NEW

3.2

Bigdata Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Hiring took long day at their noida office. 2 technical rounds and 1 Hr. Even meal was provided for free.But after going through all the rounds company said your profile is on hold.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got the call from one of the HR.
    First round was a technical round via skype. Upon clearing i was called for HR discussion.
    After a week i was asked for a technical round again .
    Only 2 questions were asked which i answered correctly ,unfortunately i was not shortlisted.

I am not sure if there is a predetermined hiring process in this organization.

Interview Questions

• wap to get first non repeating character from a string.   Answer Question

DevOps Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st Round telephonic cleared
    2nd round f2f
    Arrogant interviewer with 4-5 sticker of devops tool on laptop which he doesnt know.
    Interviewer was only 30 but behaving like childish with senior role person and didnot ask any question about cloud/ microservice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First round was written round of aptitude, quantitative, English and Linux and then 3 rounds of interview in which 2 round was of tech and last round was of devops.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions were asked by Linux , AWS , java and from projects.   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Called for cloud computing profile, asking question for linux administration level is shocking. Thats i felt, if you made it clear that opening for linux administration will be good and people with administration back ground will come in front.

Interview Questions

• do you have linux admin exp.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round - Apptitute+computer science question
    2 nd round-coding test 2 question
    3 Rd round -Technical round
    4 th round-HR round
    I was rejected in Technical round.The question was asked mainly in Java ,sql

Interview Questions

• In Technical round ,I have to write a code to find sub array from a given array having sum of numbers in array as 25.   1 Answer

Oracle PlSql Developer Interview

Interview

They just waste your valuable time by calling to their office and conducting interviews with different people which is of no use because at last they say that profile doesn’t match with our requirement or you are not fit for our organisation. They cancel your candidature without giving any reason.

I went through 3 Technical and 1 HR discussion and at last no offer and no reason defined that why they are not giving me offer. Just a complete waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Tech Interview 1: Mostly related to Oracle plsq l advanced concepts and performance tuning.

Tech Interview 2: Scenario based technical questions of plsql

Tech Interview 3: With delivery heads and it is a techno functional discussion.

Final HR : Normal HR questions about your last job, roles and all.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Lead - Big Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Interview

I got call via a job portal. I was called for F2F interview on saturday. They conducted 2 technical interviews on the same day. After that they again called for a F2F discussion next week. That discussion was with their Data Analytics Head and was a mix of technical, managerial and behavioral. After successful clearing the process, I got the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

I appeared for interview 2 months back 1 round was a case study followed by 1st technical round on the same day. After 2/3 days i was called again and a AVP met me. So far the interview experience was pretty good both of them were highly professional and friendly, asked questions from my experience and situational questions etc.
    Further they kept me waiting for almost 3 hrs for HR round. The HR lady came and started from from my 10th marks, 12th marks when I graduated what all subject I learnt in engineering. Details like functional details and roles and responsibility from my 1st project till last one. In short she wanted to know each and everything I did in since I did my 10th in a rude way. She continued like this for approx 1.5 hrs. After 30-40 mins I didn't have patience to tolerate her and I stopped answering questions. By this time I had a perception about the HR and the way HR was talking I also got a flavour how the company might be treating their employees. Anyways needless to write I was neither expecting offer not I received it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TO THE NEW (Noida).

Interview

First-round was Aptitude Test that was conducted in my college and after first round when we qualified for the second round that was Technical and HR Interview and we were called to their company for the second round.

Interview Questions

• In a technical interview, I was asked to write some SQL queries and was given a program related to string manipulation.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.