Tata Steel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Steel Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Steel

2.9

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Less formal, informational interview with HR and hiring manger; and then a second interview with HR, hiring manger, general manager and potential co-worker. All interviewers were very nice and easy to get along with. Entire process was rewarding but lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected, but there was also a written portion during the second interview where three interview questions needed to be answered.   5 Answers

Mine Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

2 rounds of interview- first round was HR interview followed by a technical round. Overall the process was smoothly and professionally conducted. My experience was great. I was provided with the offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give us one example of how you will add value to our team.   Answer Question
    • What are the things you look for when applying for a mine engineer's role?   Answer Question

Senior Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Very simple telephonic interview consisting of various experts and professors in the ferro alloy research and development. The questions are related to personal issues. The interview is very good but not through for me to get a good job.

Interview Questions

• Why you met an cycle accident? What is the problem with your health?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Varanasi) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself .The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself.The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Campus Hiring drive. Process had a CV and Form shortlisting, followed by a Group Discussion round. Shortlisted candidates were then called for a Personal Interview. There was a panel of 5 interviewers who carried out a 40-50 minutes interview session.

AET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Bhubaneswar) in August 2019.

Interview

Firstly there was a written round conducted on the march of 2019 followed by the personal interview round. Single panel interview round consisting of 3 technical interviewers and one from HR.

Interview Questions

• Most of them were from previous job experience and further on Blast Furnace   Answer Question

JET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Jamshedpur).

Interview

Written exam in college. It includes the basic questions from your trait (mine is Mechanical). Then after result u have ro go to SNTI Jamahedpur for interview. Then the offer-letters will come on mail.

Interview Questions

• What are terminologies of gear. What is Carnot cycle. Basic concepts.   Answer Question

Diploma Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

sir,I will want to online test also i am always ready to face any interview like written test or others.sir,now i am working in IT incubation centre,Bhubaneswar as a post of Field Engineer .total i have 4.5 years experienced in High rise Building Project.

Interview Questions

• all questions to be related based on practical because i have 4 years 6 months experienced in Building project so will be better if you will ask me question on site like site excution and billing.   Answer Question

Higher Mechanical Engineering Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied initially. About 2 weeks processing my application. I received a phone call regarding an interview. Arranged a time and date for my interview. My interview consisted 5-10 minute presentation on a chosen topic (energy neutral buildings) which was given in advance. Followed with a 45min interview with two members of staff on the interviewing panel. Also, did a fault finding scenarios during the interview.

With my interview preparation I was given plenty of time to learn and practise. Make sure you do your background research on the company. As one of the managers that interviewed me didn’t know two things about that the company. Which is a big positive to have.

Hope this helps!

AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Jamshedpur) in April 2019.

Interview

Three panels were there in the interview board. Two respected persons in each panel of the interview board. First there was documents verification of the selected candidates for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.