Tata Steel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Steel Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Steel

2.9

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Less formal, informational interview with HR and hiring manger; and then a second interview with HR, hiring manger, general manager and potential co-worker. All interviewers were very nice and easy to get along with. Entire process was rewarding but lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected, but there was also a written portion during the second interview where three interview questions needed to be answered.   5 Answers

Interview

Through case study solving only. the name of the program is Mind over matter and is the annual flagship event of the company. The problems are listed by their principal researchers and students from 3rd year have to submit their proposed solutions.

Interview Questions

• No interviews, have to send a ppt of the proposed solution   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

There was an OT, upon which candidates and shortlisted for the Interview. The test consisted of general aptitude and mathematical reasoning. Questions were neither easy nor too difficult to get through. Most candidates clears this process as they cut-off students..

Interview Questions

• Why TATA Steel? Domains of Steel production under Jamshedpur plant   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple panel interview along with VP round. Whole day interview . It went on for almost 14 hours and received offer letter on the same day. There were almost 4 rounds of technical interview, HR and VP round for final selection.

Interview Questions

• Technical, VP and HR round   1 Answer
    • Do you want to be achief engg or general manager   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

they just ask you the core technical skills you require for the job role and they also about your background like what have you done during your internships and what are all skills have you gained and they also like to know if someone has ever visited any plant or company to gain pratical knowledge. they will also ask you about your past achievements if its there in your cv and you must have some certifications done before teh interview process because they reallly find a guy with these qualities.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

It was relaxed and there were two rounds of interview. It was relaxed and there were two rounds of interview. It was relaxed and there were two rounds of interview. It was relaxed and there were two rounds of interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First there will be a test which the questions will be tough and also contain problems on heat transfer, mechanics of solids, fluid mechanics. After shortlisting, you will be having GD and then technical interview which is easy.

Chemical Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Jamshedpur) in January 2021.

Interview

As a Chemical Intern they asked me about the topics that are taught in my subjects . About Tata Steel , products of Tata Steel what changes I can bring .

Interview Questions

• Heat Exchanger , Pumps were the main topics that were in focus .   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Online Test, GD and Personal Interview.
    Basic questions only, on topics related to Physical Metallurgy, Heat Treatment and Iron making and steel making. Interviewers were very friendly. Only 1 HR question was asked.

AET Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Three days interview , combination of HR and technical, it was web interview . Technical questions mostly electrical questions and HR question of strengths,weakness ,why you want to join the company

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.