Tech Mahindra Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tech Mahindra Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (West Chester, PA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Smooth and well taken with lot of questions. covering different aspects of management. risk escalations etc how do you handle. resources issues what do you do.VISA issues what can be done to mitigate. Escalations who do we handle the same.

Interview Questions

• What KPI you maintain for client   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews one technical , one with program manager, it was in work related and project management process.There were two rounds of interviews one technical , one with program manager, it was in work related and project management process

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Excellent. The interview was crisp and to the point, the interview was very polite and professional. Really amazing experience I had. There were 3 rounds of interview. 2 Telephonic and one Face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

HR round, Technical Round and finally the Offer. The offer was not the same what we started.
    The Offer process was cumbersome and it took a lot of time to release the offer. During the period of Offer release, there were many to and fro communication from the company side.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2017.

Interview

it was a standard process: interview with TA partner and program director. it was smooth, more like a conversation rather than an interview. Both sides were exploring abilities and explaining opportunities.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in December 2016.

Interview

Screen calls with TechM HR and face-to-face interviews with the end customer and a TechM senior manager. After 3 interviews with the end customer, a final round of short interviews with HR until an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Experience in managing large and similar projects; English proficiency.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I received call from consultant and scheduled weekend interview. They waited me for 5 hours for 1 round and then within next 3 hours I am done 2 technical and hr. After 2 weeks I received offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

It was more on the technical side. About the development experience and details around it.
    2 telephonic rounds and 1 face to face.
    Client interview was in more detail and focused on what I had done till now

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward.
    There were 3 rounds of interviews, 2 technical and 1 with the HR team.

The first round of technical interviews focussed on the projects that I had handled in the past, the domains that I had previously worked on, and my experience with agile methodologies.

The second round was with a senior program manager, where they focussed on client exposure, and reasons that I was looking for a change.

The HR interview was straightforward, and was purely to review the salary they were willing to offer.

Overall, a simple, straightforward interview process, that was conducted quite professionally.

Interview Questions

• - Previous experience
      - PM experience
      - Agile experience
      - Domain expertise
      - Telecommunication experience, especially for BT, since they are the largest client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

1) Recruitment Agency reaches the potential candidate and explains the opportunity. Then, candidate shares the resume
    2) If resume is shortlisted, Hiring team calls you to do an initial screening
    3) A F2F interview is arranged for the candidate
    4) If selected, the candidate gets a conditional offer
    5) On clearing background check, candidate receives a soft-copy of the offer letter

Interview Questions

• What are the typical challenges in implementing Scrum in a multi-vendor, dispersed teams?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.