TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechMojo Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

I have attended 4 rounds in techmojo. 1st round : Online test 2nd round: Given 2 problems and need to submit one of that in 2 days. 3rd round: Technical interview with panel. 4th round : CTO round. I have answered all the questions very well. In some places I have given extra information. It could be the reason I got rejected. But overall process is fine.

Interview Questions
  • 1. MCQ With 1 java problem 2. Fetch top 10 trending hastags from twitter. or Fetch the average job time from a list of jobs ran. 3. Design patterns and db queries and spring questions 4. Asked on complete application design related issues.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Share what exactly your requirements are, in your job posting. Before taking interview with a candidate, atleast go through his/her resume for a min. I'm sure that they are either not aware what qualifications/skills that are needed for the Job opening or they haven't gone through candidates resume

Interview Questions
  • they will ask what they want to ask, they won't look neither at your resume not at the skills required for the job that they have posted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was interviewed at Hyd and got to know about the vacancy through job portal. The wait time was very less. 1st round was with a Java architect which started with my brief technical intro. They have a cool way of arranging interviews that is through a link, you just need to fill basic details and select date and time according to your preference. Also the interviewer was a geek as his questions were really above the mark.

Interview Questions
  • explain the architecture of your application. Spring related questions, annotations and how XML parsing will be done for a request in that format.
  • Write a code to sort a file which has million if numbers and numbers are non sorted and duplicate.
  • Questions in indexing in Oracle db
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

Two technical rounds, one system test and management interview. Supportive HR Team. In the system test, we get an application to develop and we get around 2,3 days of time to submit it. And team will help if we any queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

There are Multiple rounds for the interview process, like technical discussion, system test, Manager Round and last HR Discussion, after that they will release the offer letter. After finishing these all tasks then only i got selected for this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Aug 2018

Interview

Most of the questions are from JAVA and Data Structures. DBMS and OS will be an added advantage. Be confident while answering even if you ambiguous. Never give up while answering, if are willing to answer definitely they will support you if you are near to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Array vs Hash map, Fibonacci series, Linked Lists, Arrays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād)

Interview

1) First round was screening, asked about my experience and asked few html, css questions. 2) Second they gave a coding task to complete. 3) Third round will be based on your task, they ask about your code explanation. 4) Follows HR round and introduction with Team Lead

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād)

Interview

The interview was very straight cut. Four rounds:2 technical+1application development +1 HR The interviewer directly jumped into analysing my overall technical knowledge after a very brief description of my current responsibility in my job. The questions at first revolved around the architecture how a web application works. The different components that a request and response route comprises of and slowly went into depth. I was also being judged how well i know my technology stack I work in. Then came Java Threads, Collections and writing programs related to it . Later Datastructures concepts and program: Trees and Graphs (easy to medium level questions) . 2nd Interview: Concepts of Spring , MVC, Threads and Executors. Again very straight forward accompanied by some small programs. 3rd Interview: Web Application development in Spring ...mainly it was to test my Spring knowledge, IOC, implementation process, coding style ,approach.

Interview Questions
  • Travelling Salesman problem, Program on Executor framework, Change dispensing problems, Interceptors, REST in details.
12 people found this interview helpful

TechMojo Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied through online, interview process : first round was it self a face to face, questions : oops concepts, data structure (binary tree)and algorithm, RDBMS,(SQL queries) and collections framework.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TechMojo Solutions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in Jul 2016

Interview

To the point and very straightforward. Senior people and management are to the core when it comes to expectations on technical front. It makes interviewee life easy. I must say it saves lot of time and gives very much clarity in terms of expectations what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews