TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechMojo Solutions

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

1) First round was screening, asked about my experience and asked few html, css questions.

2) Second they gave a coding task to complete.

3) Third round will be based on your task, they ask about your code explanation.

4) Follows HR round and introduction with Team Lead

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

The interview was very straight cut.

Four rounds:2 technical+1application development +1 HR
    The interviewer directly jumped into analysing my overall technical knowledge after a very brief description of my current responsibility in my job. The questions at first revolved around the architecture how a web application works. The different components that a request and response route comprises of and slowly went into depth. I was also being judged how well i know my technology stack I work in. Then came Java Threads, Collections and writing programs related to it . Later Datastructures concepts and program: Trees and Graphs (easy to medium level questions) .
    2nd Interview: Concepts of Spring , MVC, Threads and Executors. Again very straight forward accompanied by some small programs.
    3rd Interview: Web Application development in Spring ...mainly it was to test my Spring knowledge, IOC, implementation process, coding style ,approach.

Interview Questions

• Travelling Salesman problem, Program on Executor framework, Change dispensing problems, Interceptors, REST in details.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online, interview process : first round was it self a face to face, questions : oops concepts, data structure (binary tree)and algorithm, RDBMS,(SQL queries) and collections framework.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.