TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechMojo Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Dec 2021

Interview

The whole process lasted around 2-3 weeks. I was being referred by one of my friends working there. There were 2 rounds of technical interviews with live coding (Algo questions) and java questions followed by HR discussion. I was given the offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Print the path to a node in binary tree?
    Answer Question
  • Find the longest substring having n distinct characters

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very clean and composed.. the interviewer was well versed and knowledgeable. It was more like an interaction and was also a learning experience. The interview went for an hour and it was a good experience for me as I have just started to give interviews to restart my career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

TechMojo Solutions

Application

I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions

Interview

Most of the questions are of pure Javascript in detail. It is all about conceptual explanation by coding. HTML, CSS Questions were also asked in detail. There were two members in the interview panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TechMojo Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in May 2021

Interview

I applied online and get a mail for first round that is hackerrank test consist of 7 multiple choice question and 1 coding question followed by face to face online interview which is of language based questions and coding problem then third round is conducted which is consist of more of database questions. In between you will also get the assignment but they didn't ask me to solve. there were 2 question in the assignment you have to solve only 1 1. Find the top 10 trending hashtags in twitter. You can write a standalone Python class(es) / interfaces as deemed to be fit.  2. Given a file which contains series of transactional laws  Try to find out the average time between start and end of each transaction

Interview Questions
  • 1st round Hackerrank test -7 mcq 1 coding 2nd round 1.Decorators 2.*args **kwargs 3.closure 4.Generator 5. Lambda functions 6. Set in python is immutable or mutable 7. Can we add list in set 8.dockers 9. When to use sql or no sql 10. Forien key and one to one field Coding questions 1.Binary search 2.Sorted array find nearest number 3.Find Pairs(x,y) with given sum if array is sorted and if not sorted 4. Find Pairs(x,y,z) with given sum if array is sorted and if not sorted and complexity
  • 3rd round 1.Print Fibonacci number for 100000 and find all the number which are divisible by 3 in this series 2.Http protocol how it works. 3.
you have 3 update request parallely how will you do that 4. Comprehension in python 5. ACID
 6. how to use any other database in django(Framework) 7.Benefits of using django or not using django 8. Deployment (how it works) 9. Where Queue is used in your project.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

There are totally 3rounds of interview, 2 Tech and 1HR round. The questions were too good and knowledgeable. Specially they treat me utmost respectfully and few questions I have answered well and few I couldn't but first time I saw an interviewer gave me a hint to make me to answer which I got stuck ! Woow, I gained more positive vibes towards the organisation and I starting loving this employee cultured firm. Lookin forward to join, learn and excel together 😍🤝

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

I have attended 4 rounds in techmojo. 1st round : Online test 2nd round: Given 2 problems and need to submit one of that in 2 days. 3rd round: Technical interview with panel. 4th round : CTO round. I have answered all the questions very well. In some places I have given extra information. It could be the reason I got rejected. But overall process is fine.

Interview Questions
  • 1. MCQ With 1 java problem 2. Fetch top 10 trending hastags from twitter. or Fetch the average job time from a list of jobs ran. 3. Design patterns and db queries and spring questions 4. Asked on complete application design related issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Share what exactly your requirements are, in your job posting. Before taking interview with a candidate, atleast go through his/her resume for a min. I'm sure that they are either not aware what qualifications/skills that are needed for the Job opening or they haven't gone through candidates resume

Interview Questions
  • they will ask what they want to ask, they won't look neither at your resume not at the skills required for the job that they have posted

TechMojo Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in Mar 2020

Interview

There were 3 rounds. Coding Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. I could not crack the technical Interview. Basic conceptual CS questions were asked related to databases and operating systems. The coding test asked basic questions related to bit manipulation and arrays.

Interview Questions
  • DO you need a duplicate server maintained at other places? why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was interviewed at Hyd and got to know about the vacancy through job portal. The wait time was very less. 1st round was with a Java architect which started with my brief technical intro. They have a cool way of arranging interviews that is through a link, you just need to fill basic details and select date and time according to your preference. Also the interviewer was a geek as his questions were really above the mark.

Interview Questions
  • explain the architecture of your application. Spring related questions, annotations and how XML parsing will be done for a request in that format.
  • Write a code to sort a file which has million if numbers and numbers are non sorted and duplicate.
  • Questions in indexing in Oracle db
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

Two technical rounds, one system test and management interview. Supportive HR Team. In the system test, we get an application to develop and we get around 2,3 days of time to submit it. And team will help if we any queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews