TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TechMojo Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

The interview was very straight cut.

Four rounds:2 technical+1application development +1 HR
    The interviewer directly jumped into analysing my overall technical knowledge after a very brief description of my current responsibility in my job. The questions at first revolved around the architecture how a web application works. The different components that a request and response route comprises of and slowly went into depth. I was also being judged how well i know my technology stack I work in. Then came Java Threads, Collections and writing programs related to it . Later Datastructures concepts and program: Trees and Graphs (easy to medium level questions) .
    2nd Interview: Concepts of Spring , MVC, Threads and Executors. Again very straight forward accompanied by some small programs.
    3rd Interview: Web Application development in Spring ...mainly it was to test my Spring knowledge, IOC, implementation process, coding style ,approach.

Interview Questions

• Travelling Salesman problem, Program on Executor framework, Change dispensing problems, Interceptors, REST in details.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online, interview process : first round was it self a face to face, questions : oops concepts, data structure (binary tree)and algorithm, RDBMS,(SQL queries) and collections framework.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.