TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TechMojo Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at TechMojo Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

The interview was very straight cut.

Four rounds:2 technical+1application development +1 HR
    The interviewer directly jumped into analysing my overall technical knowledge after a very brief description of my current responsibility in my job. The questions at first revolved around the architecture how a web application works. The different components that a request and response route comprises of and slowly went into depth. I was also being judged how well i know my technology stack I work in. Then came Java Threads, Collections and writing programs related to it . Later Datastructures concepts and program: Trees and Graphs (easy to medium level questions) .
    2nd Interview: Concepts of Spring , MVC, Threads and Executors. Again very straight forward accompanied by some small programs.
    3rd Interview: Web Application development in Spring ...mainly it was to test my Spring knowledge, IOC, implementation process, coding style ,approach.

Interview Questions

• Travelling Salesman problem, Program on Executor framework, Change dispensing problems, Interceptors, REST in details.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

1) First round was screening, asked about my experience and asked few html, css questions.

2) Second they gave a coding task to complete.

3) Third round will be based on your task, they ask about your code explanation.

4) Follows HR round and introduction with Team Lead

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

Most of the questions are from JAVA and Data Structures.
    DBMS and OS will be an added advantage.
    Be confident while answering even if you ambiguous.
    Never give up while answering, if are willing to answer definitely they will support you if you are near to answer.

Interview Questions

• Array vs Hash map, Fibonacci series, Linked Lists, Arrays.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online, interview process : first round was it self a face to face, questions : oops concepts, data structure (binary tree)and algorithm, RDBMS,(SQL queries) and collections framework.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions in July 2016.

Interview

To the point and very straightforward. Senior people and management are to the core when it comes to expectations on technical front. It makes interviewee life easy. I must say it saves lot of time and gives very much clarity in terms of expectations what they are looking for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

There are Multiple rounds for the interview process, like technical discussion, system test, Manager Round and last HR Discussion, after that they will release the offer letter. After finishing these all tasks then only i got selected for this job.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TechMojo Solutions (Hyderabad) in February 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed at Hyd and got to know about the vacancy through job portal. The wait time was very less. 1st round was with a Java architect which started with my brief technical intro. They have a cool way of arranging interviews that is through a link, you just need to fill basic details and select date and time according to your preference. Also the interviewer was a geek as his questions were really above the mark.

Interview Questions

• explain the architecture of your application. Spring related questions, annotations and how XML parsing will be done for a request in that format.   Answer Question
    • Write a code to sort a file which has million if numbers and numbers are non sorted and duplicate.   1 Answer
    • Questions in indexing in Oracle db   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.