Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technicolor Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2017

2.7

Lineworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was easy. It was very time consuming.
    the people was nice. and the was profiecient ate their jobs. The hold process took about 3 hours. But it was worth it

Interview Questions

• Was able to lift 100 pounds.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Phone in interview followed by face to face with a panel. The Questions were straight forward. One member of the panel grilled me for long about Linux and OS basics. The software lead was looking at the attitude and zealousness. The process was professional.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Ontario, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was generic mated with a few technical questions. In total it lasted about 30 minutes. After a few hours, I was contacted by the recruiter to setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview was onsite and lasted about an hour and a half. I spoke with two senior accountants, an account manager, a director, and a human resources representative. The series of questions were all generic covering everything from my experience and educational background to technical questions. I was informed there would be a lot of overtime.

Interview Questions

After a few days, I received a salary offer well below the national average reported by glassdoor.com. The salary offered was a few hundred over the new overtime threshold of $47,476.00 for salaried employees. This was to preclude me from receiving compensation for any overtime worked. I declined the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had three 20 minute interviews with a manager, and two senior software engineers. HR met me at the door and walked me out, but was otherwise uninvolved in the interview process. The entire situation was relatively laid back. They brought in some donuts.

Interview Questions

• A few typical "Tell me about yourself" questions. A couple questions went into what relevant coursework I had in various programming languages, and what I knew about the company. There weren't many technical questions, most of the conversation was about my background and schooling.   Answer Question

Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. 1-2 phone interviews/calls with HR rep, in-person meeting with Hiring Manager. All Technicolor staff were courteous and professional. Job description was extensive on paper but ambiguous in person when asked about actual work to be performed and how performance to be measured. Company going through restructuring, recent layoffs, and high workload. Welcome to corporate America.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflicts when working with your colleagues or other departments?   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Pass drug test and background check. They did not check any references or need a resume. It was simply pass the test and get the address. It would have been helpful if they would have mentioned that nobody can leave the building for lunch.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked for was hours of availability.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a 2 phone screens,one from an internal recruiter and another via an engineer did an onsite. Onsite was mostly technical questions.
    Lots of questions about my previous programming experience,
    Questions were the standard garden variety "brain teaser" programming questions involving string manipulation and some questions on OOP; Some logic puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• I was given a 100% logic question, no programming involved   Answer Question

Line Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Great process fast and easy with the proper credentials.. also the overall experience of this interview was the best I ever had honestly, super professional and very nice and polite, organized, and trustworthy,precise questioning.. I knew it would be a great experience as soon as I walked in the door it was so clean and quiet. It felt like I was important and they made me feel as though this job was the one for me with possibility of moving up in this field of work in the future! Great Great job interview!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime, and weekends?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for a position online and received an email from an HR employee stating that my resume` was impressive and wanted to know what was my minimum salary requirements. After several email exchange, their HR set a phone interview and confirmed the time and date. The day of the interview, Technicolor's HR never called at all. I emailed and called a couple of days later to follow up, never received a call again. This is NOT the kind of company you want to be dealing with. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.