Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technicolor Interview Questions

Interviews at Technicolor

2.7

Production Coordinator Interview

Interview

Straight-forward, kind staff. Was brought in for 2 interviews, the first with a manager and the second with top brass from the department. Was not offered the position but overall seemingly solid team to work for.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you to work with us?   1 Answer

FX Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

During the interview process, I had to describe the works in my reel in detail. They chose one of the works for me to break apart in step by step detail.

Human Resources Site Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview with their technical recruiter regarding background and skills. The second phone interview was with the HR manager who was able to speak on the culture of the office and the day-to-day duties of the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Technicolor? What is the least favorite part of what you are currently doing?   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

30 min phone call with Melanie the recruiter. She was friendly and asked me several questions about my background. I then set up a 1hr in-person interview for the next week. The interview was with a VP and someone in HR. It went great and they were super friendly as well. The VP told me I will hear back by Friday (it was Tuesday).

Now, 15 days later, 3 unanswered emails later, I have yet to hear a single update about my interview status. It is honestly really disrespectful that I took time out of my work week to interview with them and they don't have the courtesy to even send me an email with an update on my status. I'm fielding offers from other companies and it would be helpful to know what's going on with my Technicolor status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to teach someone technical skills.   Answer Question

Python Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Technicolor (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They has taken 3 round technical interview.Clear all the round but they did not give any feedback.Worst process.dont go for the interview.Its waste of time.attending there interview is completely waste of time.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Technicolor in June 2018.

Interview

I applied and was contacted to set up a phone interview. We figure out a time and they send me a google calendar confirmation specifying they would call. The time comes and they don't call. I get an email devoid of an apology that simply blames their calendar for not notifying them. They propose another time for the next day and I confirm. Once again, no call when the time comes. And, no reply when I email them again.

I imagine it's hard to hire people if you forget to interview them.

DMT Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was very comfrotable. Screening process was very easy and personable. Questioned on technical knowledge and long term goals within the company. The environment and employees were very professional and hospitable.

R&I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

The interview process was around 10 days, applied online and then scheduled a phone call interview. It was atechnical interview and was around 45 minutes. It had some basic questions based on machine learning algorithms and coding problem

Interview Questions

• How would you liek to deal with machine learning algorithms   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen with Human Resources gal was very negative. She was pushy, condescending and definitely made me not want to pursue the position at Technicolor. I was not impressed at all and extremely turned off by her.

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA (US)).

Interview

1 Phone Interview, an onsite interview, and then a follow-up interview. The interview starts of with a phone screen from HR. From there you meet with leadership. They explain the business model and then ask you a lot of hypothetical questions. It was actually fun.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.