Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technicolor Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2017

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter called, but had a very outdated resume and not the one I sent (or one I even have a copy of anymore) She was very rude about it, I offered to resend it and she gave me her email, but then got snippy because she was working from home and wouldn't be able to access it. Apparently, Technicolor has not heard of webmail yet, which is in line with the bad reviews about IT resources I've seen on Glassdoor. We started to talk briefly, but her attitude was just so bad, I knew I didn't want to work there. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but again, this is clearly in line with what I've read on Glassdoor about the HR department. I ended up telling her - thank you, but never mind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

go to your interview at least 15 min ahead of time always be acurate and be on time be neatly dress and hair groomed dont park in handicap unless you are

Interview Questions

• how would you say your last employer would say about you   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews. After that, there was a round of on site interview. interviewers were both from human resource and technical people. Overall average questions were asked during all rounds

Microfluidic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Got reply to schedule a phone interview after submitting online application. The recruiter called on time. She asked about motivation, experience, and how fast I can leave the current position. The overall process took about 30 minutes.

Lineworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was easy. It was very time consuming.
    the people was nice. and the was profiecient ate their jobs. The hold process took about 3 hours. But it was worth it

Interview Questions

• Was able to lift 100 pounds.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Phone in interview followed by face to face with a panel. The Questions were straight forward. One member of the panel grilled me for long about Linux and OS basics. The software lead was looking at the attitude and zealousness. The process was professional.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through someone who worked with Technicolor to whom the company requested CV's from his classmates. My CV was selected and a Senior Engineer emailed me to setup a telephonic interview a week later for a co-op position in Indianapolis.

Interview Questions

• Questions were largely based on my CV and particularly the VLSI projects I was involved with. While my focus has been on ASIC design, the position was more into design of high speed design at PCB level for design of Setup Boxes that goes on your TV with digital cable.

It was a fairly easy interview that lasted about an 1.5 hours and the Engineer told me he will recommend me for an onsite interview. However, having not heard anything after couple of weeks, I emailed him and he told me he already recommended me and that there is nothing else he can do if they do not schedule an onsite interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Carmel, IN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the job through school's Jobs website. Received a call from the company in about a week for an onsite interview.
    The interview questions were not technical at all. At one instance, an interviewer made the comment that I should be familiar with a programming language, so no need to test me on that!
    Open ended questions with some riddle like questions to see the candidate's thought process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? How do your skills fit in our type of business?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Ontario, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was generic mated with a few technical questions. In total it lasted about 30 minutes. After a few hours, I was contacted by the recruiter to setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview was onsite and lasted about an hour and a half. I spoke with two senior accountants, an account manager, a director, and a human resources representative. The series of questions were all generic covering everything from my experience and educational background to technical questions. I was informed there would be a lot of overtime.

Interview Questions

After a few days, I received a salary offer well below the national average reported by glassdoor.com. The salary offered was a few hundred over the new overtime threshold of $47,476.00 for salaried employees. This was to preclude me from receiving compensation for any overtime worked. I declined the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.