Technicolor Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technicolor Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Technicolor

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Technicolor

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Phone in interview followed by face to face with a panel. The Questions were straight forward. One member of the panel grilled me for long about Linux and OS basics. The software lead was looking at the attitude and zealousness. The process was professional.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a phone HR interview and then a technical interview with a product manager. The offer was made on phone after 2-3 weeks over the phone.The questions were very straightforward based on whatever was explained about the cable modem technology

Interview Questions

• they asked about knowledge in cable modem technology after explaining its mechanics   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

4 rounds
    1. Written exam which will include output based questions all in C and advance level few questions from network and aptitude.
    2. Technical Interview in which they'll ask C data structure prepare very well
    3. Again a technical round you have to create some programs for binary tree, queue, and other data structures.
    4. Hr round will be normal questions and answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Technicolor (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process.
    1.Written Test -
    C -20 q , aptitude 10 q , networks - 10 q (negative marks 0.5 for each wrong answer)
    2.Technical ( technical round differs based on the candidate's performance )
    3.HR
    Everything was well organized and people from the company were very calm and cool.
    The first and foremost thing is time management.They were on time to our campus.Conducted written test by 9.45 AM as they said. In the time being of analyzing the results they engaged students with a colorful and attractive video & PPT session .
    Unfortunately ,I couldn't move on to next round.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.