Technicolor Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technicolor Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Technicolor

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Phone in interview followed by face to face with a panel. The Questions were straight forward. One member of the panel grilled me for long about Linux and OS basics. The software lead was looking at the attitude and zealousness. The process was professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Technicolor

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a 2 phone screens,one from an internal recruiter and another via an engineer did an onsite. Onsite was mostly technical questions.
    Lots of questions about my previous programming experience,
    Questions were the standard garden variety "brain teaser" programming questions involving string manipulation and some questions on OOP; Some logic puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• I was given a 100% logic question, no programming involved   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a phone HR interview and then a technical interview with a product manager. The offer was made on phone after 2-3 weeks over the phone.The questions were very straightforward based on whatever was explained about the cable modem technology

Interview Questions

• they asked about knowledge in cable modem technology after explaining its mechanics   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

phone interview
    1:1 interview
    panel interview
    background check
    offer

Interview Questions

• none, management is not technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer
    countered
    accepted offer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

The interview with Technicolor goes on with multiple stages, however they don't follow any good ethics or treating the candidates with self respect. First will be telephonic and as usual the HR will tell that it is for immediate opening. Then they will ask to come to the premises and then goes the written test of bug fixing and then the panel interview. If written goes well and panel will be proceeded. But panel interview will be very tough, in the sense the interviewer will think he knows everything in the world and he will keep asking you questions in which only he knows the answer and never cares about the candidates profile summary. They might even ask you protocol that you have not listed and expect one to answer fully. The interview will go long or so long and it depends on the interviewer. Don't expect the time of the interview gone is proportional to the selection, they will have compare multiple candidates and will never tell the result soon. I don't think it is worth to spend so much time for such a company. Datastructures, pointers, arrays, strings, Linux concepts with threading and process and system calls are the usual questions asked either in a program or conceptually.

Interview Questions

• Written test will be from Arrays which includes all types. Strings. Data structures. Pointers. And will bug fixing in this to find logical errors.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

4 rounds
    1. Written exam which will include output based questions all in C and advance level few questions from network and aptitude.
    2. Technical Interview in which they'll ask C data structure prepare very well
    3. Again a technical round you have to create some programs for binary tree, queue, and other data structures.
    4. Hr round will be normal questions and answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Technicolor (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process.
    1.Written Test -
    C -20 q , aptitude 10 q , networks - 10 q (negative marks 0.5 for each wrong answer)
    2.Technical ( technical round differs based on the candidate's performance )
    3.HR
    Everything was well organized and people from the company were very calm and cool.
    The first and foremost thing is time management.They were on time to our campus.Conducted written test by 9.45 AM as they said. In the time being of analyzing the results they engaged students with a colorful and attractive video & PPT session .
    Unfortunately ,I couldn't move on to next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Madurai) in December 2017.

Interview

C question related to structure, union and pointers, and aptitude questions. Total 30 questions 25 c language and 5 aptitude questions. On the basis of this out of 300 students it shortlist the approximately 25-26 students . After person to person interview is done. Then finally it select 2 students may be.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle questions divide the clock into three equal parts   1 Answer
    • Find the substring in the given strings.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

ROUND 1
     technical apps with negative marks.there were 30 questions and please do answer only known questions.If you know only 10,it will be okay.There were some questions from networks so be prepared.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.