The N2 Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The N2 Company

The N2 Company

Application

I interviewed at The N2 Company

Interview

Initially was invited to a cultural fit with a human resources member which was followed by two interviews with team and management afterwards. Overall a fairly standard and relaxed process.

Interview Questions
  • After reviewing our culture deck which slides did you identify with?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Theres a short 5 minute assessment. Then a phone call - asks about how you handle an unstructured schedule and dived in to the details of the position - commission and pay system, ramp up period 3-4 months, support within the company

Interview Questions
  • Have you had experience in an unstructured schedule and how do you feel about it?

The N2 Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The N2 Company in Oct 2019

Interview

3 phone interviews: 1st - Introductions with a recruiter. 2nd - Experience with the same recruiter. 3rd - Job roles & expectations with a launch director. The interviews were casual. I was sent information to review after each call. If you are interested in this position and have good conversation skills, you will most likely be offered a job. The interview is the easiest part of this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The N2 Company

Application

I interviewed at The N2 Company

Interview

30-minute phone interview that was ultimately just to get to know you! Essentially went down my resume and we chatted about previous experience, while also learning more about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Wilmington, NC) in Jul 2019

Interview

After applying, I was immediately called by Maddi in HR. About a week later, I had an in-person interview at the home office in Wilmington. I met with two members of the digital team and they asked me questions about my current job, what I look for in a team, what office pet peeves I may have, and if I prefer to work independently or stick to a schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with customer service?
  • Can you describe a time you had to exhibit mental toughness?
  • What do you look for in a team leader?
  • Do you prefer autonomy or being closely monitored throughout the day?

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Raleigh, NC) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was great. There were four interviews: two with recruiters and the last two with who will be your Launch Director if offered a position. All interviews were friendly and very relaxed. There were no hard questions and all interviewers seemed to have a genuine interest in you as a person. While they had questions they wanted to ask prepared, they also would ask follow-up questions that arose naturally based on your answers.

Interview Questions
  • What would those closest to you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
1 person found this interview helpful

The N2 Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The N2 Company

Interview

Pre Screening Questions are tell me about yourself and also figuring out if you fit the company culture. Primarily the pre screening interview is to inform you of the position and that you will be making cold calls

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interviewing process consists of about 3 or possibly more interviews during a few weeks between phone calls, Zoom , emails and assessment tests with more than one company interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any bad interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Norman, OK) in Jan 2019

Interview

So far it is going well. I spoke to two different representatives there, and all seems above board. It is a difficult job, but it seems like a good business model. I have found some very negative reviews about them, but more positive reviews.

Interview Questions
  • It was more a conversation than a question and answer session.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The N2 Company (Tucson, AZ) in Dec 2018

Interview

You will first do a little phone interview. Then one with questions like what motivates you why would you be good In sales and then an SAT like test with vocabulary questions and algebra

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews