The Zappos Family Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 415 of over 415 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
Employee Referral5%
HardAverageEasy

The Zappos Family

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

Although the interview process is long and tedious at times, I did enjoy it. They were very adamant on making sure I have the right skill set and get along with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Super power and super hero.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2021

Interview

Pretty simple online process with a few Video interview questions and 30 multiple choice/ roleplaying. Actual interview was a little over an hour long. Pretty laid back asking lots of questions about your personality. Make sure you study the company and learn their core values and culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in Sep 2021

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. After a 20 minute call, they stated they would be in touch. After two days, an hour video interview was scheduled. Half was asking questions about an experience I had and how I overcame it. Then coding challenge of a tabbed web component. A few days later I was requested for a three hour panel interview where I met with several members of the dev team and they also asked experience questions then code challenges for each one (button manipulation, backend calls/routes, build a carousels with vanilla JavaScript/html/css). It’s been a few days, but the job board states I was not selected for the role. However, everyone I met was extremely friendly and relaxed. While I won’t be offered the role, I had a great experience and learned where I need to continue improving my skills. It seems like a great company to work for and anyone who is offered an opportunity there would be fortunate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

Great interview process. Interview consisted of phone call with HR, phone call with the hiring manager, then an on-site interview with a few teams. Total process took about 1 month

Interview Questions
  • Questions were a mix of traditional behavioral questions and culture fit questions.

The Zappos Family

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

The process was quite typical. Initial phone interview. There was a case study to submit and then an onsite interview. The onsite interview took up the whole day and I was interviewed in teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in Jun 2021

Interview

The whole interview process for this internship went very smoothly! When you meet with the Adaptive team for the final interview, they are all incredibly welcoming and ask you questions about your work ethic, passion for Adaptive design and merchandising, and specific questions about ideas that the team could implement.

Interview Questions
  • What is one brand you feel could be integrated into Zappos' Adaptive department and why?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours long. Very laid back and comfortable atmosphere. Kind of a good cop bad cop set up with two supervisors so they can both get to know you personally and make sure you would be a good fit for the company from a technical standpoint.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions, but very much catered to your experiences and previous work history. One role-play scenario.

The Zappos Family

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, first passed on it because the pay was far below the market (seems to be the case across the firm) but had second thoughts and agreed to talk to them. A few rounds of interviews with the recruiter, the hiring manager, HR, then a day-long interview with a panel of interviewers - nothing special except meeting with quite a few 'soft' characters, and being asked a lot of absurd questions allegedly to make sure the candidate is a good fit. If you are not familiar with the firm history do some research: Tony Hsieh created a cult, read about 'Holacracy' on their website and their take on it: you'll see what I mean. Clearly they tend to hire impressionable juveniles, not seasoned professional. Got a call from the recruiter saying that they are promoting someone internally for the position instead, and that she didn't know that: very sorry, saddening, they loved you; nonsense that would insult anyone's intelligence ... and that was the end of it: very inappropriate, highly unprofessional, absolute waste of time! I might have dodged the bullet though: looks like they have been struggling financially since Hsieh's departure, and the Amazon acquisition has caused severe operational and cultural problems. Not recommended, apply elsewhere ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

great process! promopt reponse/time frame and open minded to my questions and concerns. Looking forward to learning more about the company and culture. thank you for the time. Seems like a great company with good benefits

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

Very Easy. Behavioral Questions only. Questions like why did you chose your major? What is it you like about Zappos? Tell me about a problem you solved? Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult worker?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 415 Interviews