Third Bridge Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 409 of over 409 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Third Bridge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

First interview is a short meeting with a recruiter. Next step is to meet with two team members and work through a “mock project”. This second step takes about 60-90 minutes. After this step of the interview process, they make a decision about whether to offer you the position

Interview Questions
  • Revenant experiences to the position you’re applying to.
    Answer Question

Third Bridge

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

Fast process and not too very difficult questions. It was very straight-forward. There are two stages of the interview. The first was a phone call. Then they schedule the second interview through email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Third Bridge

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

3 part interview: initial screening, assessment, and call with a VP. The screening was pretty simple, just asking if you have relevant experience or if you’ve heard of the company before. Assessment is a little difficult if you don’t understand value chains, but is pretty straightforward. The call with the VP clears up any last questions you have about the role.

Interview Questions
  • General behavioral questions - mostly related to time management, communication, and teamwork

Third Bridge

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

It was a very thorough interview with the same typical questions. Overall it was pretty easy and straightforward. List your strengths and weaknesses any times you failed or perseverance displays. Just make sure you have those written now because they come at you rapidly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Third Bridge

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

The interview process is quite fantastic and smooth. The interview process is not frightening like many other firms. The interviewee for my position did not ask me many professional-related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself that is not listed on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Third Bridge (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

The hiring manager was very nice. The questions around your background and two to three behavioral questions. I only had phone interview but the experience was nice and the hiring manager called me after two weeks of the interview, he clearly outlined the reason why I didn’t pass the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Third Bridge (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

First they do a pre interview over a phone call through a third party recruiter. Then a second interview and then a final interview which consists of a mock trial and a case study. This company loves to bring in people apparently, waste their time, have them interview and then never follow up through with candidates. Not even a courtesy message that I've been rejected. Just pure silence.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you felt your communication changed? Describe a time when you met a goal? Everything is in STAR format.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Third Bridge (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2022

Interview

Very quick and seemed a bit unsure of public procurement and asset management. Wanted a SME to consult for them and do benchmarking. Pending my decision based on duel employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge (London, England)

Interview

Very transparent interview process, HR always there for any help. 1. HR Screening 2. Competency interview (30-45 mins) 3. Competency Interview + case study/ mock call with senior in company (90 mins) Typical competency questions asked throughout. Be yourself and have knowledge on the role and company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a time you were given feedback... 2. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer/colleague 3. A time you met a goal set by yourself/others 4. A time you used your initiative 5. A time communication skills made the difference 4. Your biggest failure so far 5. Your biggest project/achievement

Third Bridge

Application

I interviewed at Third Bridge

Interview

Interesting interview process and kind staff, looking forward to working there for a long time! Great experience - recommend to anyone looking for a job. Very kind and professional staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 409 Interviews