Third Bridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Third Bridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Third Bridge

2.8

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The person who interviewed me was extremely personable which made for a more relaxed interview environment. They asked mostly behavioral questions and circumstances that I had previously had that applied to the role I was applying to.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance where you have resolved a problem/conflict in a group environment?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Third Bridge.

Interview

It was a short interview. They asked me to tell them about my background and then asked me general situational questions. The interview was straightforward and they answered all of my questions at the end. They also made sure to describe the role in detail to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Third Bridge (Orange, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Contacted me via LinkedIn and then emailed me. I spoke with an administrator over the phone. They do not give you much detail about the consulting, you have to ask questions. This is not an ordinary job I quickly gathered, but it seemed interesting. I have my first consultation tomorrow. I'll come back to give a full opinion.

Interview Questions

• They confirmed my background and asked about my experiences with research-oriented companies and what I look for when developing a relationship with them   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Third Bridge.

Interview

There were three interviews and they were all over the phone, except the final one was a video interview. The first was pretty basic. They were just asking what I thought the position was, what the company does, and a little bit more about my experience. The second was more behavioral and situational and the final one was a case study.

Interview Questions

• What does Third Bridge do?
      Describe a time when you had to deal with an unhappy client or customer?
      When is a time you changed something after being given feedback?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Third Bridge.

Interview

***For those interested in the LA Office, here is how they structure their pay and bonus since there is basically no information reported.***

I didn't advance past the initial phone screen, competition is so tight right now (COVID) they have to decide who moves onto the additional ~30 in-depth phone screen. Recruiter told me they hire 2-3 candidates monthly, and out of the 300+ applications I'm seeing, it's a battle to get hired.

Starting pay: $52,000 that bumps after you've passed the preliminary period lasting 6-12 months. After the preliminary period you are also eligible for bonuses that are about $4000 yearly.

1) 10 minute phone interview
    2) 30 minute additional phone interview
    3) Final round

Interview Questions

• Make sure your answers are well prepared. It felt to me like if your answers didn't check off a box they were looking for you didn't move on. What these boxes are who knows.

1) Describe what Third Bridge does -> Meaning summarize what the company does AND the process of how they generate revenue.

2)Tell me about your background -> resume   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Third Bridge in June 2020.

Interview

I was contacted to schedule an informational interview after a previous employee referral. It was a phone interview lasting about 30 minutes. Most of the questions were in regards to my experiences, but I was given the opportunity to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to reach a goal.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Third Bridge.

Interview

I submitted my application online and then received a follow-up email to schedule a phone interview. After completing that (assuming successfully) I had another interview with other interviewers. Overall a really great process! Was able to ask as many questions and learn more about the company through this process

Interview Questions

• They asked about what I knew about the company and the role   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Third Bridge (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1. Phone screen (15 mins)
    2. Phone screen (30 mins)
    3. In person interview in NYC office. Behavioral questions and case study. Asked to break down the value chain of a business. Case study difficult to prepare for and feels awkward during interview.

Interview Questions

• Most relevant experience that you can apply to Third Bridge   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Third Bridge.

Interview

Initial phone screening to discuss the job requirements. From there they will schedule a phone interview to go over the job requirements and determine whether or not you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences, job description, how I can contribute to the team.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Third Bridge (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Don't waste your time. All of the workers look miserable. My interviewers seemed like they didn't care to interview me or listen to my answers. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and wrote down each answer, it was very repetitive. The NYC office lacks diversity, I barely saw any black employees. I felt very uncomfortable and didn't get a welcoming vibe.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.