UPES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UPES Interview Questions

Interviews at UPES

2.7

Student Interview

Interview

the process was very good. It consist of the overall knowledge gathered. But first one has to clear a test. Which is mcq based . selection is also done on marks of jee mains. Also class 12 marks give a edge if they are good.

Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPES.

Interview

UPES for masters level courses asks about the technical side of your domain.just the basics must be clear and you are good to go. try to talk about the project you did in btech and be efficient about that

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPES.

Interview

Technical interview focussing on the domain. Easy interview. Prior preparation not required. The interviewer is an energy industry expert. overall experience is great.
    Got an offer letter for admission in UPES. Recommendede ot other applying candidates as well.

Interview Questions

• What is energy and its applications?   1 Answer

Interview

Skype interview with subject experts and HR round. Heard that mutiple level of interviews are held now. Salary negotiation could be done. Experience is an important factor. Location and facilities should be discussed during the interview.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPES (Dehradun).

Interview

Demo followed by Interview three rounds. Initially a telephonic interview followed by demo in front of students and faculty then interview with dean followed by interview with Vice chancellor and Chairmen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UPES.

Interview

The manager at the call center seems to be very smart but was not able to judge the capabilities of an interviewee.
    The interview was taken very late.
    You will have to wait alot.

Associate Professor A1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPES (New Delhi) in February 2018.

Interview

Detailed inquiry about the future of education, and New teaching methodologies which i can come up with. Also the role of latest and Emerging technologies in teaching methods, and how much prepared I am to adapt with them.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UPES (Dehradun) in June 2017.

Interview

There were several rounds of Interview, including one with an external expert, one with the Vice Chancellor of the interview, one with my prospective Manager and one with the HR; in reverse order).

Interview Questions

• About my experience, my reason to choose this company..   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Senior Scale Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPES (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was after written test which was conducted for shortlisted candidates. I got selected in written test and appeard in interview for further selection process. nterview was after written test which was conducted for shortlisted candidates. I got selected in written test and appeard in interview for further selection process.

Interview Questions

• Basis questions from Mechanical Engineering.   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPES (Dehradun) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a three step process - 1) Telephonic Interview. 2) Face to Face with Hod 3) Assignment
    4). Final round with Senior Management 5). HR Discussion.

Overall it was a great experience and learning process. I went back home with a good impression about the University and the people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.