Uline Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Uline

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 1101 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI)

Interview

There is group testing and the group interviews that lead to one on one interviews. Took a few hours to complete this process. Friendly staff to help you through the process.

Interview Questions
  • They were basic interview questions. They were looking for multi-positions but took in a group of 40 people so I was not sure what I had even applied for.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

Hiring manager emailed me the wrong day, so I had to sit in their lobby for an hour before getting my interview. Interviewer asked no questions related to my ability to do the job.

Interview Questions
Uline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Job fair , 2 assessments: number matching , and numerical patterns. 4 interviews . Got sent home and am now to do another 4 assessments . All before knowing being offered or turned away . **fingers crossed**

Interview Questions
Uline
Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Simple and easy! Prepare the general questions such as why choose to work for uline? I suggest researching the core values of the company and what its goals are. Good luck!

Interview Questions
Uline
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Called day after submitted resume. Sent four assessments. One of which was sales focused. Completed all four online. The facility is gorgeous. Go to interview dressed very nicely greeted by staff dressed down because they are having a job fair. They kept explaining the situation. Given two timed tests where they walk through the room slamming doors. Then send a recruiter in to ask canned questions suitable for a new college graduate not a seasoned HR professional. Where do you see yourself in five years? This question was ridiculous for someone with my education and experience. However, I answered it diplomatically. I knew I was not going to be moved on due to my age.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience and education Where do you see yourself in five years Do you experience with leaves of absence (in my resume it was clearly stated)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline (Lacey, WA)

Interview

Unnecessarily lengthy, with an unreasonable amount of paperwork, interviewers were rude, five rounds of interviews, seven assessments with lots of questions. Multiple choice and written. They asked me to call them on skype after originally scheduling it on zoom.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about college experience, very pointed questions. Asked me where I see myself in five years.
Uline
Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Not bad at first, but prior I did studied reviews of the company and those were not impressive. Due to studying those reviews, I decided to ask how they will measure my success in this role. They told me they measure success by the mistake rate.

Uline
Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

I had to take a lot of random tests/assessments before the interview that didn't really seem related to the position. The first interview was virtual, conducted on Microsoft Teams. The questions they asked were pretty typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
Uline
Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

First was a phone call screening, then had an interview with 2 software engineers over a zoom call that asked more technical questions, after that would be an in person iterview

Interview Questions
Uline
Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

After initial testing, I had a preliminary interview with a recruiter, then an interview with a Director. I was then asked to visit the IL branch and sit with the team I might be working with. From there, I interviewed with the VP of HR and another HR Manager.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,101 Interviews

Popular Careers with Uline Job Seekers