What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Pay is good for the work you end up doing of a glorified order taker." (in 213 reviews)
- "Great benefits and people depending on dept" (in 151 reviews)
- "good pay and bonuses thats its" (in 87 reviews)
- "Great people and coworker environment" (in 65 reviews)
- "Excellent training while on boarding and continual training in role." (in 36 reviews)
- "MICRO management at the ut" (in 75 reviews)
- "Managers have yelled at employees for coughing at their desks as it 'interrupts the workplace.'" (in 44 reviews)
- "No work from home allowed (it was made clear this will never be an option)" (in 37 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 33 reviews)
- "Hours are long and if you have a family you can forget about seeing them Monday through Friday" (in 33 reviews)
Found 1,198 of over 1T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.023 Jan 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.687Uline Response4y
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with Uline and appreciate your feedback.
- 1.026 Sept 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMilton, ON
Good pay, bonus and benefits
Constant pressure and extreme micro management Zero flexibility- you have to take PTO (limited days) for appointments or if you have an emergency with your kid or vehicle. They are always willing to give feedback but are not receptive to hearing it You are constantly under watch of who you interact with to see if you are buying into the uline way- terrible culture Extra busy work that takes you away from being successful at the job Branch manager has zero people/management skills and sends the director and managers to do his dirty work
Uline Reviews FAQs
Uline has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,364 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Uline to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
64% of Uline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uline 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.