Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Unilever

2,105 Interview Reviews

3.2

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process, it had 3 parts, they gave us a tour of the company, then they had us do a group interview, and then individual interview with manager

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Unilever?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2020.

Interview

It consists of several games to test emotional standpoints and logical thinking, followed by an interview through video. Interview went through 3 questions, followed by a business case study. It also gives insights on the type of worker you are and how you respond to certain situations.

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First I was asked to take a digital assessment. It consisted of 3 games that tested various cognitive skills. If you were successful, then you are invited to the next round which tested emotional intelligence. If you passed that round, you are invited for a video interview. That was the difficult level. It consisted of two basic questions and one case study.

Interview Questions

• Case study about a supply chain innovation. Asked about the risk, benefit, how to overcome risk   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

There was a resume and cover letter drop. Then you had to take a Pyometrics test with math problems and memory exams. Then came a first round interview with a few questions.

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

IQ test + Hirevue video assessment. The video assessment problems were completely unrelated to the job description. No technical/coding problems but instead 10 minutes to read a 2-page PDF, a 1 page email, and a page worth of charts and try to develop a business/marketing strategy. All over Hirevue, so nobody is even there to ask questions/clarifications. Keep in mind this is for IT! After seeing these interview questions, I would say Unilever seems completely clueless about this job role.

Interview Questions

• Bunch of business case questions that were unrelated to the job description. None of them were difficult except for the last one where they literally threw 4-5 pages of content at you and expected you to come up with a business strategy in 10 mins.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Interview

You were first sent online games. They gave automatic feedback immediately. Then there was a Hirevue that asked 3 questions related to a case study. Lastly is an all day interview.

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

in the first level I was sent a set of IQ games, which I passed and in the next round I was asked to do a set of EQ games which I failed.

UFLP Graduate Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Games process on hireview. 3 games in total. Assesment took less than 20 minutes. Response is immediate on how well or bad you did in the interview.games check your numeracy skills things like addition and multiplication as well as a slide puzzle you need to solve and one with shapes

Interview Questions

• Asked to play a game. Add and subtract   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

fly out to New York. you get a tour of the headquarters and then have meetings with people through out the company. you also have teams exercises with the other interns

Interview Questions

• why Unilever and how to do you want to change the world   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

Initial screening was three steps: personality based assessment, problem - solving/basic calculation assessment, and finally a hirevue. Those who made it past got to go to the next rounds. There were a lot of stages involved in this interview process and probably more than most positions.

Interview Questions

• Business case study question where you were asked on how to launch a product line with an incentive added.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.