Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Unilever

1,920 Interview Reviews

3.2

Human Resources Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was invited to Level 2 which was a behavioral assessment where you played a bunch of games to determine your thought processes and problem-solving skills, and how it matched with the company. Then Level 3 was a digital interview that you get a chance to practice before submitting. As part of the video interview you will be allocated to a function-specific project and asked to talk about what you would do in certain situations which could arise on a typical day working at Unilever.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

Online interview with third party preset questions. Video interview lasted about 25 minutes. Be prepared to think outside the box. Be prepared to answer leadership questions - no experience required but common sense is a definite requirement.

Undergraduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was a series of four questions aimed at testing your problem solving and leadership abilities. There is no great way to prepare for it, just practice speaking in front of the webcam - it will help you a lot when you finally go to record yourself.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a situation in the workplace as a team leader?   Answer Question

Customer Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

There was three steps for hiring, Resume review or profile assessment, Pymetrics games assessment and digital interview or video recording interview. Games part was fun but video recording part was little bit difficult. so for video recording part you should prepare.

Interview Questions

• How we can increase the sales of Ice cream in India? which type of additional information you need? Which technology you will use to do this task? which sales channels you will use to increase the sales?   1 Answer

UFLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. There were multiple steps that were straightforward. I did not hear back for MONTHS. Then got rejected. Proceed with caution. I think there could be a lot better communication with HR or better guidelines for what they are looking for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and enjoyable. They flew us into the office headquarters and made sure we were comfortable throughout the process. The interview consisted of 3 parts, 4 parts for some.

R&D Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

This is a multistage interview. 3 total stages. Very weird to be honest. They wanted to test my cognitive abilities through a series of games to see if I was a “fit” and “inline” with there employees and work life. Felt very ashamed on my experience and abilities to be judged based on how I play games

Quest Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume and a cover letter. I received an email requesting that I complete a series of online games. Some of the games were overtly designed to assess your performance under stress, time management, response to trial and error, etc. Others consisted of rapidly hitting a space bar - good luck if yours is not fully functional.

I'm not leaving a negative rating because candidly, I did not have a bad time playing the games. They seem like an ambiguous and faulty measure of whichever precise qualities Unilever is looking for, but evidently it works for some people and proved me not to be a match.

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied online, online assessment, video interview, never heard back. Video was all case style questions. They send you a review of your interview after. Received a very positive review but still never heard back.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online games sent via email, online interview using HireVue, got flown up for discovery day with other intern candidates. It's a one day discovery day which is a lot like many other company super days.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.