Unisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Unisys Interview Questions

Interviews at Unisys

2.7

Interview

Easy interview process. first, the recruiter contacts you then after clearing that there is a second round with the hiring manager which can either be on call or in person.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

The recruiter will call you to talk about a position that he/she does not really know anything about. Once that call is over, you'll talk to your future manager and then his/her manager. They will let you lead the interview and tell them what they are looking for in a position then make empty promises.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use your authority to get what you wanted.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Was fairly straight forward. Be honest and detailed of your experience. No real surprise questions, was pretty laid back and open. They do a full background check and you must provide evidence of employment times.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult trouble you experienced and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and casual. I was interviewed by two young software developers who were very friendly and easygoing. We all started by introducing ourselves, then they explained the product I'd be working on, then went through my resume and asked questions about that, and finished with 4 programming/ networking questions. The entire experience was very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Write a function (pseudo code) that prints the numbers 1-100 without using a loop.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

I applied at an on campus career fair and got an interview with them the next day, two years in a row. They asked me some basic questions and gave me some general information, and both times I have not heard back from them. While I understand that I might not be a good candidate, it seems unprofessional to not give you a proper rejection.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview itself was a standard, light behavioral interview over the phone, which took place after an initial email exchange that simply set up the logistics of the call. (time, day). I did not go through the traditionally application process, having gotten a referral to the company from an employee.

Lead Net Tools Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was for their product division. Screening by manager followed by tech round followed by director round.

Tech round was not up to mark. Guy interviewed on tech aspect appeared to be out of touch of latest technologies. He didn't have correct or well-formed question. Looks like he was an outdated techie.

Director round started by boasting about tenure saying i stayed for 1x years in company. This doesn't matter in this world anyways. How relevant you are that matters.

In director round i was asked questions about my college and work experience.. Never seen a director asking question about college and enquiring full-time or part-time course. I didn't like it as questions like this were too lame.

HR just forwards your resume for interview and doesn't check what company is looking for. Company actually needs someone who stayed in a company for 10 years, not a techie but a loyal employee. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• How do you create Microservice in visual studio?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unisys in September 2019.

Interview

Got a text that I would be getting a call about my application. Then, received a call about 30 mins later to talk about what I have worked with and what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What technologies have you worked with? Have you worked with REST, Hibernate? Do you know what joins are?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (State College, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Basic Behavioral Interview and Pre-Screen then onsite interview in Blue Bell. Behavioral questions were pretty easy and very basic (tell us about yourself, walk me through your resume, etc.)

SDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys (Arlington, VA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Two phone screeens with the company, 2 Interviews in person with the company two with the client. Was time consuming but not difficult. Not sure why this has to be 30 words

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with Cloud migration   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.