United Spirits Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

United Spirits Interview Questions

Interviews at United Spirits

2.8

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at United Spirits.

Interview

Interview is mostly on your job knowledge and the required skills understanding which normally take around 15-20 days but the hiring time takes around 6 months which can be sometimes time consuming and an uncertainty for the Candidate to confirm job.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Spirits.

Interview

got a call from the private recruiter to attend the interview in the company located in bangalore, just prepare for the content in your resume that's enough mainly job nature will be handling the production.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Spirits (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com in January 2014.

Interview

A compilation of all the behavioral questions on this website.

1. Tell me about yourself
    2. Strengths
    3. Weaknesses
    4. Why Amazon?
    5. How can you translate your skills towards Amazon?
    6. What experiences do you have that separate you from the rest?

Groups/ Leadership
    1. Tell me about a time when you were leading a group, were assigned a goal, and did not reach it
    2. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?
    3. How did your actions in a leadership role increase productivity?
    4. Tell me about a time when you dealt with an employee with poor performance
    5. What is your take on leadership?
    6. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how you overcame this conflict?
    7. What kind of roles have you done that were leadership roles?

Behavioral Leadership & Safety & Customer Service
    1. Tell me about a time when you dealt with ambiguity?
    2. How important is safety to you? Rank Customer Service, Quality, Safety
    3. Do you go against a supervisor who made a decision that goes against corporate policy and is a potential safety issue for one of your employees
    4. How would you handle an employee who showed up to work drunk? (not very relevant)
    5. Name a time you had to convince someone to do something they did not want to do
    6. Tell me about a situation where you directly impacted customer satisfaction
    7. What type of leader are you? Explain your leadership style. What does it mean to be a leader?
    8. How do you motivate people?
    9. What did you admire most about one of your previous supervisors

Negativity
    1. Tell me about a time you failed and how you handled it?
    2. Tell me about an ethical conflict with your boss and how you’ve handled it
    3. How do you deal with stress?
    4. Have you ever proposed an idea to a superior and were ignored despite knowing that it would produce a positive result? How did you handle it?
    5. Explain a time when you had to deal with poor job performance
    6. Name a time you screwed up
    7. What frustrates you

Interview Questions

• Continuous Improvement/ Problem Fixing
      1. Tell me about a time when you leaned out a process
      2. Tell me about a time you had a difficult job to solve
      3. Walk me through a different scenario of a process you invented or improved
      4. Tell me about a time you attempted to refine a process and failed
      5. Give an example of a time when you found a simple solution to a seemingly difficult problem
      6. How has your past experiences included lean management, six sigma, kaizen   Answer Question

TSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Spirits.

Interview

Telephone interview by management.
     then interview by human resource office.
      then take written test by hr executive.
          then interview by hr head.

Manager- Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Spirits.

Interview

Fairy standard interview process. Post an application there are two or three rounds as applicable- one by the direct reporting manager, second by the HOD and finally with the HR team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on your past work experience, and skill set. Key reasons for wanting to work in a liquor industry. Details on past projects completed.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Conducted multiple people interview 4 rounds conducted Hr round final done 2 days interview met CEO finally
    case based discussion.. Medical tests done First telephonic interview.. Previous ref check done.

Interview Questions

• contributions for the past 3 years   1 Answer

Teritorry Sales In Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

6 face to face rounds 1 aptitude round and 1 hr round.. nothing ....the interview process is very easy they will just have an aptitude round at first after which comes the 1:1 interview ...i was interviewd by about 6 persons face to face nothing technical just a general set of question about your ex comapnay nothing specific

Manager MIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

There are two levels of interview one by Head Of the Department (Assistant Vice President) and other by Human Resource Head (Business Partner - Finance). The focus was more on Key Achievements and my contribution towards company decisions.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Spirits in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process had two stage first technical interview followed by HR interview & HR survey.The process took one month.It is stupid of glassdoor to ask for 50 words minimum when one can describe the same in less no. of words.One should not make it compulsive to type unnecessary words.i hope you got it.I typed all these just to meet 50 words criteria.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview process was crisp, clear with a lot of clarity

Interview Questions

• The company usually picks the right candidate for the interview. so no surprise questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate, would advice job seekers to keep the negotiation to the minumum

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.