United Spirits Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

United Spirits Interview Questions

Interviews at United Spirits

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Spirits in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process had two stage first technical interview followed by HR interview & HR survey.The process took one month.It is stupid of glassdoor to ask for 50 words minimum when one can describe the same in less no. of words.One should not make it compulsive to type unnecessary words.i hope you got it.I typed all these just to meet 50 words criteria.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Normally takes people with relevant experience in the industry. Interview process includes Psychometric test. Selection mostly dependant on internal employees feedback. interviews are very informal and selection is based on all the above factors. functional interview is critical. Need a strong referral or a very good exposure to the relevant field of work or industry experinece

Interview Questions

• General intro & expertise in problem solving - similar to problems that are specific alco beverage industry   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Conducted multiple people interview 4 rounds conducted Hr round final done 2 days interview met CEO finally
    case based discussion.. Medical tests done First telephonic interview.. Previous ref check done.

Interview Questions

• contributions for the past 3 years   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

First we had an exam testing Quant and Analytical Skills followed by Psychometric Test.

Then i was called for an interview with a Panel of 5, who comes from various departments across the organization. I remember some of them of them are General Manager Manufacturing, Deputy General Manager Projects, General Manager Talent acquisition(HR), and I don't remember exactly the other members of the pael.

Interview Questions

• Basic Technical Questions, They try to test your appetite for the job and organization..   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Spirits (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.com in January 2014.

Interview

A compilation of all the behavioral questions on this website.

1. Tell me about yourself
    2. Strengths
    3. Weaknesses
    4. Why Amazon?
    5. How can you translate your skills towards Amazon?
    6. What experiences do you have that separate you from the rest?

Groups/ Leadership
    1. Tell me about a time when you were leading a group, were assigned a goal, and did not reach it
    2. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?
    3. How did your actions in a leadership role increase productivity?
    4. Tell me about a time when you dealt with an employee with poor performance
    5. What is your take on leadership?
    6. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how you overcame this conflict?
    7. What kind of roles have you done that were leadership roles?

Behavioral Leadership & Safety & Customer Service
    1. Tell me about a time when you dealt with ambiguity?
    2. How important is safety to you? Rank Customer Service, Quality, Safety
    3. Do you go against a supervisor who made a decision that goes against corporate policy and is a potential safety issue for one of your employees
    4. How would you handle an employee who showed up to work drunk? (not very relevant)
    5. Name a time you had to convince someone to do something they did not want to do
    6. Tell me about a situation where you directly impacted customer satisfaction
    7. What type of leader are you? Explain your leadership style. What does it mean to be a leader?
    8. How do you motivate people?
    9. What did you admire most about one of your previous supervisors

Negativity
    1. Tell me about a time you failed and how you handled it?
    2. Tell me about an ethical conflict with your boss and how you’ve handled it
    3. How do you deal with stress?
    4. Have you ever proposed an idea to a superior and were ignored despite knowing that it would produce a positive result? How did you handle it?
    5. Explain a time when you had to deal with poor job performance
    6. Name a time you screwed up
    7. What frustrates you

Interview Questions

• Continuous Improvement/ Problem Fixing
      1. Tell me about a time when you leaned out a process
      2. Tell me about a time you had a difficult job to solve
      3. Walk me through a different scenario of a process you invented or improved
      4. Tell me about a time you attempted to refine a process and failed
      5. Give an example of a time when you found a simple solution to a seemingly difficult problem
      6. How has your past experiences included lean management, six sigma, kaizen   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Spirits (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

Very nice was interiew. at the same day they gave my offer letter. at the same day they also offer me offer letter also disclose salary structure. and nitice month

Interview Questions

• Do you have secrearial expereice   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Spirits (Bengaluru) in December 2011.

Interview

The company initially requested the CVs of all the interested candidates and shortlisted them based on their parameters which was fair. But from the moment the interviewers came to campus, they looked uninterested. They decided on conducting GDs first and a second shortlist would be interviewed. The GDs were a sham as they decided to put 16 ppl in a group for just 8 minutes. It was worse than a fish market and how they managed to judge anybody is a mystery. They decided to shortlist based on those GDs. The interviews were worse as they seemed more interested in just getting it over with than actually interviewing the candidate. Out of 18 candidates in the final interview round, they decided not to pick up anybody and from their body language throughout the process it appeared that they had decided even before the process started that they were not going to pick up anybody.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join USL? Why do you want to get into sales?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Spirits in November 2008.

Interview

It was good, 4 member pannel interviewded asked questions technical and non technical both and then they discussed salary structure and selected.

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Spirits (Chennai) in January 2012.

Interview

Campus recruitment comprising of an easy aptitude followed by an HR round. Results were declared by the end of the day. The interview was held in alpha school, Saidapet. There were a pool of candidates who appeared for the post and shortlisting happened the very same day. Few were posted for testing and the others into infrastructure management.

TSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Spirits.

Interview

Telephone interview by management.
     then interview by human resource office.
      then take written test by hr executive.
          then interview by hr head.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.