Verastar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Verastar Interview Questions

Interviews at Verastar

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wythenshawe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verastar (Wythenshawe, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Presented with a reasonable basic psychometric test. After the test the interview begins with some standard interview questions, i.e. tell us about the company, followed by some basic example scenarios to test how you would handle a situation in the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who didnt pay his bill, but has paid it on time for 6 months,   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

A quick phone interview with basic questions about customer service, followed by an in person interview comprised of an outline of the position and a few competency questions. I did not get the offer though, so I do not know about the rest of the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that other staff wouldnt have been able to do their job without you   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview took almost 3 hours. Interviewer was unsure of the process, had to find a manager to answer my questions. There was a role play element which was fun but left 30 minutes to my own devices between interview and roleplay.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the gaps in your employment?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northenden, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Northenden, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Simple, effective, relaxed and straight forward. This was a one stage face to face, competency based interview in the Northenden office, following a qualification call with the agency recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The Manager I interviewed with simply worked through the job description asking about my experiences against the requirements of the role. This naturally led on in a conversational manner to other topics.   Answer Question

GMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Send an application in, you get called to have a casual chat over the phone to see if you are the right candidate but most importantly if the position is what you thought it was and if it is for you. you then submit 3 videos of about 30 seconds each, each video is a response to a question you get to see in that time. you are then called into an official interview where you get a tour of the office as well.

Interview Questions

• Do a SWOT analys on the products and on the 5 year progression of the company   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar.

Interview

The interview was structured but relatively laid back. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease.
    Questions were asked about decision making, any sales experience, work ethic, resilience etc.
    A role play was then done where I had to attempt to sell a holiday over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a decision in the work place   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Competency based interview with many question about the past experiences. Fast process and kind, easy going interviewer. I was told the outcome straight after the interview. Quite easy interview, they will value hard work, team work and self motivation.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fair, informative, clear & fast process.

I feel I was interviewed fairly and the process was made clear to me from the start.

The process was a 2 stage interview and once the 2nd interview was completed, I was made an offer within a 1 day.

The process was through an external agency, however, I was communicated with effectively and once I was offered, I was regularly in touch with my line manager until my start date.

I received my contract and terms of employment quickly.

Interview Questions

• What impact do I think I could make in my first few months.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Apply with CV online, Receive a telephone interview, then get called in for a face to face interview where you are given a series of tests. This includes, math and English related questions to see how academically smart you are. If you pass the test you receive another call later in the day to confirm if they are going to hire you or not.

Retentions Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verastar.

Interview

Quite a lengthy interview (around an hour) but really gives you an insight into the job role and the expectations. Also allows you the opportunity to get to know your immediate manager which is helpful when you start the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I worked best and was i able to self manage.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.