Verastar Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verastar

Verastar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar

Interview

After applying I was invited to a Microsoft Teams video interview, I was expecting it to be a full interview but it was a screening interview instead to see if I would be a good fit on the team.

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wythenshawe, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verastar (Wythenshawe, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Presented with a reasonable basic psychometric test. After the test the interview begins with some standard interview questions, i.e. tell us about the company, followed by some basic example scenarios to test how you would handle a situation in the role.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer who didnt pay his bill, but has paid it on time for 6 months,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Apr 2019

Interview

A quick phone interview with basic questions about customer service, followed by an in person interview comprised of an outline of the position and a few competency questions. I did not get the offer though, so I do not know about the rest of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that other staff wouldnt have been able to do their job without you

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester City Centre, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interview took almost 3 hours. Interviewer was unsure of the process, had to find a manager to answer my questions. There was a role play element which was fun but left 30 minutes to my own devices between interview and roleplay.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain the gaps in your employment?

Anonymous Employee in Northenden, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Northenden, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Simple, effective, relaxed and straight forward. This was a one stage face to face, competency based interview in the Northenden office, following a qualification call with the agency recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The Manager I interviewed with simply worked through the job description asking about my experiences against the requirements of the role. This naturally led on in a conversational manner to other topics.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Send an application in, you get called to have a casual chat over the phone to see if you are the right candidate but most importantly if the position is what you thought it was and if it is for you. you then submit 3 videos of about 30 seconds each, each video is a response to a question you get to see in that time. you are then called into an official interview where you get a tour of the office as well.

Interview Questions
  • Do a SWOT analys on the products and on the 5 year progression of the company

Verastar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar

Interview

The interview was structured but relatively laid back. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease. Questions were asked about decision making, any sales experience, work ethic, resilience etc. A role play was then done where I had to attempt to sell a holiday over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to make a decision in the work place

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Competency based interview with many question about the past experiences. Fast process and kind, easy going interviewer. I was told the outcome straight after the interview. Quite easy interview, they will value hard work, team work and self motivation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Fair, informative, clear & fast process. I feel I was interviewed fairly and the process was made clear to me from the start. The process was a 2 stage interview and once the 2nd interview was completed, I was made an offer within a 1 day. The process was through an external agency, however, I was communicated with effectively and once I was offered, I was regularly in touch with my line manager until my start date. I received my contract and terms of employment quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Apply with CV online, Receive a telephone interview, then get called in for a face to face interview where you are given a series of tests. This includes, math and English related questions to see how academically smart you are. If you pass the test you receive another call later in the day to confirm if they are going to hire you or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews