WNS Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WNS Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at WNS

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WNS (New Delhi) in May 2014.

Interview

Frist telephone technical round and final with director and HR rounds. Where they check your ability to articulate and analytical skills. If you are at interview location you may be called for face to face interview as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS (Ipswich, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Shocking, most unprofessional interview I have ever been subjected to. Totally disrespectful and no courtesy whatsoever. The interviewer actually described the interview as an interrogation, took no notes, answered his mobile phone and didn't even bother to see me out of the building but simply said that I could find my own way out.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS in February 2009.

Interview

The Interview was mostly situational case study based. Tested the logical thinking and analytical skills of the candidate. Tested the behavior in group activities. Was pretty much easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.