Watermark Risk Management International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Watermark Risk Management International

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watermark Risk Management International

Found 2 candidate interviews
Watermark Risk Management International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Watermark Risk Management International (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

During each round of interviews, the Watermark team did a great job providing me with information on not only the job details itself, but also with the company work culture as well as how I can expect to further grow in the position. Although I ultimately chose to go a different route in the end, Watermark staff were very understanding and they recommended we keep in touch. The entire interaction was very genuine and I also appreciated the fact that we had mutual patience and respect for each other throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your professional experience. What were some of the reasons you chose to work in this field/job? What about this position interests you the most?
    Answer Question
Watermark Risk Management International
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watermark Risk Management International in Feb 2021

Interview

Underwent 3 rounds of interviews: starting with the Director of Recruiting, then a "technical interview," and finally a conversation with the VP of the company. And throughout each round one thing was clear: this organization wants its members to feel heard. There was a clear and open line of communication with the director of recruiting as well as with the VP after each introduction with which I was able to speak with each even after the formal interviews. During the interviews themselves they felt more like conversations rather than a question by question interview, but I felt they were still able to get to know me and similarly I was able to understand the company culture, the role itself, and how things work with regards to progression within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview question to understand my experiences, nothing was too obscure. I would suggest preparing utilizing the STAR method and having experiences in mind that you can use for various scenarios.